Xbox 360 v PS3

Heafy83

Bulls Fan
Real Name
Heath
Boys & Girls,

Was speaking to a mate the other day. We got into a heated arguement about which was better Xbox 360 or PS3. It got brought up because he was saying how good COD was and how when he got online the other day there were 50,000 people online :D:lol: I simply replied with the fact i have been on Halo online on a Sat arvo and had 600k online and quite often sits around 200-300k. And the arguement went on from there. Just interested in all of your views on both systems, what system you like best and why, what games you like best etc etc.

Just for the record i am a Xbox man :D

Discuss............

haha after reading the other thread i thought something like this may come up :lol: All im going to say is XBox has never even half got me in, I've been a PlayStation man for life and will always be! My younger cousin who lives with me bought a XBox and I watched him play and thought it was pretty average and didnt have an urge to even touch the control...he sold it about a month later :p

I posted up a thread about the new 360 a while back and the release of Kinect. It started a bit of a debate :lol:

Im Xbox all the way. I love the games - favourite being Gears of War, but i havent played it for AGES because it died (theres a big negative). The online playability was great fun.

Id assume PS3s is right up there, although my understanding was that they were playing catch up when it came to online. There jukebox feature online is great though. I wouldnt not get a PS3, but its not my first choice.

I'll be getting a new 360 asap :D

lol i saw you on my thread and I also thought something might come up, well,
I am a ps3 fan no doubt but hey, that gives me no reason to hate on xbox.
xbox is aight but I just find ps3 better because all my friends have it, and obviously that dosn't end the debate which console is better because I think it will remain a mistery because of new games coming out and changing our thoughts on the console.
I remember people were saying xbox is better because.
"WE GOT HALO!" "SING STARS GAY" "WE HAD BALLAD OF GAY TONY FIRST!"
boo hoo, who cares,
same goes for playstation
"OUR CONTROLLERS ARE LESS HARD TO HANDLE!" "OUR ONLINES FREE" "WE HAVE BLUERAY!"

so what I'm trying to say is that ps3 and xbox 360 are as good and bad as each other. Don't judge it on the games judge it on the dust collectors and ring of fire.

I rest my case ...

Im a PS guy, i don't dislike Xbox just never got around to trying one as PS always had the games i wanted (Gran Tourismo/GTA etc)

haha never been a big gamer i just like a console around to mash it up in my free time ;)

Before PS i was a Nintendo guy, NES & SNES FTW!

Wasn't Dreamcast the first of the real bad arse consoles? I remember it was insane when it first came out.
Nothing beats Duck Hunt on NES :lol:

i had a dreamcast! it was awesome! im an xbox man now though. dont really have anything against the ps3, just at the time when i bought it a few years ago the game selection was alot better on the xbox. also achievement hunting is addictive and ads replayabillity to alot of games i would have otherwise shelved! :)

PS3 WINS

Pros - Free Online, Trophies, Rechargeable Controllers, inbuilt wireless receiver + others, NO RED RING

Xbox

pros - Achievements ... any others lol

im a nintendo gamer.. but hate the wii :( so i bought a ps3 and found that the quality of sony isnt as good as nintendo ive taken it back twice and bought another control since i purchased it. ive spoken to some of my mates and other people on game forums and found out that the ps3 have a few common problem that make playstations break down even with the first playstations. i also find that xbox as ALOT more games BUT there all available on pc.. :lol: and would rather play it on pc, now the only thing the ps3 is used for in my house is to watch blue-ray movies and play sport/racing games and the shooter/adventure games are played on the pc (better graphics too) :)

---------- Post added 08-07-2010 at 07:03 PM ----------

PS3 WINS

Pros - Free Online, Trophies, Rechargeable Controllers, inbuilt wireless receiver + others, NO RED RING

Xbox

pros - Achievements ... any others lol

rechargeable controllers are a life saver!!

im a nintendo gamer.. but hate the wii :( so i bought a ps3 and found that the quality of sony isnt as good as nintendo ive taken it back twice and bought another control since i purchased it. ive spoken to some of my mates and other people on game forums and found out that the ps3 have a few common problem that make playstations break down even with the first playstations. i also find that xbox as ALOT more games BUT there all available on pc.. :lol: and would rather play it on pc, now the only thing the ps3 is used for in my house is to watch blue-ray movies and play sport/racing games and the shooter/adventure games are played on the pc (better graphics too) :)

---------- Post added 08-07-2010 at 07:03 PM ----------

rechargeable controllers are a life saver!!

Sorry mate but did you see Nintendo included in the title? NO...so please take your Nintendo talk elsewhere! C'Mon! :lol: Jokes dude :p We've got a Wii in our household aswell (not mine) but all it does it collect dust, I never really played it and never bought any games for it, hence the reason I guess im not really into them much. But I have to say I did love the old school Nintendo games :D Now i feel like playing Mario haha

yep got my wii havent turned it on in a year maybe more lol ps3 gets workout most days lol

I like both.. Xbox and ps both have there ups and downs.

If I had to choose one it would be Xbox

Sorry mate but did you see Nintendo included in the title? NO...so please take your Nintendo talk elsewhere! C'Mon! :lol: Jokes dude :p We've got a Wii in our household aswell (not mine) but all it does it collect dust, I never really played it and never bought any games for it, hence the reason I guess im not really into them much. But I have to say I did love the old school Nintendo games :D Now i feel like playing Mario haha

woops sorry. but yeah the wii is sh*t house i aint going to be jumping around the living room playing a damn video game! old school is the best but yeah sorry off topic. im not sure what better both the same kind of i guess sony because you can use it for other things..

hey what ever happend to those HD movies xbox released??

PS3 hands down, dont even know why were debating this? XBOX is sooooo loud, the fan is shocking. plus they break down so much its not even funny anymore. the amount of people i know that own a 360 who have had ROD, rings of death is ridiculous. plus u have to pay to play online or browse the net whereas on PS3 its free.
ive had all the consoles in my time and PS3 win by a mile in my opinion

Dont mind the Wii. The motion plus is awesome.. Im addicted to 3 on 3 basketball

Back
Top Bottom