Xbox 360 v PS3

woops sorry. but yeah the wii is sh*t house i aint going to be jumping around the living room playing a damn video game! old school is the best but yeah sory off topic. im not sure what better i guess sony because you can use it for other things..

hey what ever happend to those HD movies xbox released??

I was just fooling around mate :p

Yeah you've got me bloody downloading the old school Mario Bro games onto PC now haha see if they are like I remember :p

PS3 hands down, dont even know why were debating this? XBOX is sooooo loud, the fan is shocking. plus they break down so much its not even funny anymore. the amount of people i know that own a 360 who have had ROD, rings of death is ridiculous. plus u have to pay to play online or browse the net whereas on PS3 its free.
ive had all the consoles in my time and PS3 win by a mile in my opinion

you have to pay online for ps3 now.. and ps3 has operating problems too.

you have to pay online for ps3 now.. and ps3 has operating problems too.

i dont have to pay? but PS3 has lasted a lot longer than xbox b4 problems. ive had mine since the start and its still going strong, has never needed a repair whereaas my xbox at dads place has needed 3, including 1 to repair ROD

i dont have to pay? but PS3 has lasted a lot longer than xbox b4 problems. ive had mine since the start and its still going strong, has never needed a repair whereaas my xbox at dads place has needed 3, including 1 to repair ROD

you will need to soon.. at eb games they already have the pre-paid cards.

PS3 hands down, dont even know why were debating this? XBOX is sooooo loud, the fan is shocking. plus they break down so much its not even funny anymore. the amount of people i know that own a 360 who have had ROD, rings of death is ridiculous. plus u have to pay to play online or browse the net whereas on PS3 its free.
ive had all the consoles in my time and PS3 win by a mile in my opinion

what he said /\

WOW!!! I certainly opened up a can of worms. I put this thread up just before i left work and its already 4 pages long he he. Just for the record i don't hate on PS3 either. In fact before the first xbox i had a PS2 and playstation before that. Was hooked on Fifa!!!
My view on the Pros for xbox are:
1. much larger online gaming community
2. Its microsoft so its compatible with your home PC
3. We do have rechargable controllers
4. We have HALO!!! I know all you PS3 gamers just sighed and rolled your eyes but seriously it is the best first person shooter ever. Before GTA4 Halo 3 was the highest selling game ever. Halo reach is due out in September (sooo excited a little bit of wee came out) and will blow GTA4 record away. The beta alone had 3mill people play it in just over a week. Plus the online capability is just awesome
5. Gaming achievements
6. Controller is hand friendly. What i mean by that is i always found the PS3 controllers too small and after a while my hands used to hurt. Don't have that problem with xbox controllers.
7. 250GB HD
8. Built In wireless adapter
9. Did i mention Halo???
10. Online movie download/rental
11. Many more

They are just the Pros for me. Take them or leave them LOL. Obviously the red ring was a problem but that only affected 30% of systems. For me i've had mine for almost 3 years and never had a problem. Finally the blu ray isnt an issue for me. Its a gaming system for me nothing else. Thanks for listening

WOW!!! I certainly opened up a can of worms. I put this thread up just before i left work and its already 4 pages long he he. Just for the record i don't hate on PS3 either. In fact before the first xbox i had a PS2 and playstation before that. Was hooked on Fifa!!!
My view on the Pros for xbox are:
1. much larger online gaming community
2. Its microsoft so its compatible with your home PC
3. We do have rechargable controllers
4. We have HALO!!! I know all you PS3 gamers just sighed and rolled your eyes but seriously it is the best first person shooter ever. Before GTA4 Halo 3 was the highest selling game ever. Halo reach is due out in September (sooo excited a little bit of wee came out) and will blow GTA4 record away. The beta alone had 3mill people play it in just over a week. Plus the online capability is just awesome
5. Gaming achievements
6. Controller is hand friendly. What i mean by that is i always found the PS3 controllers too small and after a while my hands used to hurt. Don't have that problem with xbox controllers.
7. 250GB HD
8. Built In wireless adapter
9. Did i mention Halo???
10. Online movie download/rental
11. Many more

They are just the Pros for me. Take them or leave them LOL. Obviously the red ring was a problem but that only affected 30% of systems. For me i've had mine for almost 3 years and never had a problem. Finally the blu ray isnt an issue for me. Its a gaming system for me nothing else. Thanks for listening

what do yu mean?

Back
Top Bottom