WOW an Australian card site!

Klattsy

Australian Player Game Used collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
sir_db
Hi All,

After spending 3 months Trading on SCS, TCC, and SCF I clicked on someones weblink (on SCF) and low and behold I find out they post on a thing called OZ Card Trader...!!!

Man, and I though card collecting interest died out in the late 1990's...

Good to meet you all, I collect Aussie born MLB players and obviously Bogut cards. I revived my collection about 6months ago when I started getting rid of all my 90's cards in bulk for the guys I now collect. Boy streamlining my collection was the best idea ever!

My eBay nick is "sir_db".

If anyone wants to deal let me know! Especially after MLB cards. If you're after team sets let me know!!!

Mark.
(Brisbane)

hey welcome to the board mate! theirs a few ppl who collect baseball in here and may help u get what u want.

hey mark, youl find its about 99% basketball on here, and we have heaps of bogut collectors, but as for MLB, its slim pickings mate.

welcome to ozcards anyway. :D

Thanks for the replies,
hope to talk to all the MLB fans...

Allstar cards inc - added to fav stores :) Cannot find baseball becketts ANYWHERE in Australia. Have been trading cards for issues lately!

Thanks guys,
back to work for me!

Mark.
(Brisbane)

Welcome aboard Mike! I'm beginning to be interested in MLB just coz the NBA season is still far. But anyways, good to see someone with a very unique collection! Aussies! Lots of Bogut collectors here! Have fun!

Klattsy said:
Hi All,

After spending 3 months Trading on SCS, TCC, and SCF I clicked on someones weblink (on SCF) and low and behold I find out they post on a thing called OZ Card Trader...!!!

Man, and I though card collecting interest died out in the late 1990's...

Good to meet you all, I collect Aussie born MLB players and obviously Bogut cards. I revived my collection about 6months ago when I started getting rid of all my 90's cards in bulk for the guys I now collect. Boy streamlining my collection was the best idea ever!

My eBay nick is "sir_db".

If anyone wants to deal let me know! Especially after MLB cards. If you're after team sets let me know!!!

Mark.
(Brisbane)

Welcome aboard Mark......it seem the hobby is starting to pick up again
You'll like it here, a bunch of great guys & gals !

Welcome Mark!!

I have a small interest in the Major Leagues! Used to follow the Braves for a while.

I only have one baseball collectable, a game used ball (I caught it in the stands) from one of the Olympic Warm up games in 2000.

What makes it special is that I got it signed by the whole Australian squad including Dave Nilsson. Very cool!1 Ill try and post a photo of it soon...

Cheers
Matt

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.
I have some baseball cards,They have been sitting in a box for years.
Would'nt have a clue what i have anymore.
Have fun,Maybe do a trade oneday.

kidd05 - Thanks for calling my collection "unique", thats what i'm aiming for! I have over 500 Aussie player baseball cards and to be honest I have only actively collecting for 3 months :) MLB is great fun, but you just missed the All Star game - thats like 20/20 cricket - good to get new fans to the game :)

twentysomething - that is the maddest collectable ever! I have some signed Nilsson cards, signed John Jaha batting glove (game used) and some signed Brisbane Bandits products but that ball would be the best! Please post pics!!!

bigsarg7- I have about 300 David Robinson cards which I am trying to trade away...PM if you are interested - you probably have them all though!

hill33- I'm in Calamvale which is southside (near BrownPlains/Sunnybank). DO you know of any card shows nearby?

Thanks everyone!

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom