Would you dump Foxtel?

I find myself watching the Turbo channel at the moment.......

Unfortunately they have me too sucked in.

As the others above, YES as i only have it for the nrl. Watch music channels most other times, But its awefully expensive just for the music channells

yeh i dont even have it because i can stream the games online with a 3 second delay

I would dump it like an AGB after a big night out if Afl was not on there. It is bad enough the QLD teams have cost me missing 3 live games had to watch replays. Pay is getting worse more ads to many repeats ect

i have it. i watch too much other sport just to drop it for lack of NRL.

but i would ditch everything except the sports pack if i could.
i watch the turbo channels and some discovery/nat geo and fox8/comedy but i could live without those..

austar(for us country folk) is getting ridiculously expensive and the ads are starting to drive me insane !!

but yeah. fox and espn are the go..

All depends how much tv you watch. I always have the tv on in the background. Foxsportsnews for breakfast, Sportscenter and PTI for tea :lol:. I couldnt cope with just free to air now.
Anyone watch American Pickers?:p

im to use to torrenting my tv now. i cant handle the wait for the shows i like. so yeah if i did have it id let it go in a heartbeat and upgrade the internet lololo

We have Austar and I would get rid of it, but I rang up the other month and told them it was too expensive, they offered me a MUCH better deal, at half the price of my current plan, and a free Mystar HD box as well, they must be making heaps if they can offer me the same package for half the price.

---------- Post added 21-07-2011 at 08:47 AM ----------

I LOVE American Pickers!!! I also love Wheeler Dealers, Desert Car Kings, Storage Wars and Auction Hunters!

Last month I rang and cancelled my Foxtel with Telstra and immediately rang Foxtel directly and they gave me a great deal with a free HDbox and free HD package. I suspect being end of the final year that the sales managers were telling them to give away anything to sign up or keep people on the books - but i was pretty happy with the deal i got.

Im also into those shows freeballs - although will have to keep an eye out for storage wars.

Nope Foxtel would stay.....I have Foxtel out my garage "man land" it's a must have, you guys do know there's more on it than just NRL

I imagine half you guys aren't married and don't have kids......imagine having to talk to the family...........:lol:

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom