What's up!

Surely he knows you from the original boards???

Good to see you active Wayne-o, sucks about the knees but when you're talking about sinking piss in all different places, who cares huh!!

It's all good. Seriously, the knees only stop me from playing sports, everything else is pretty cool (except kneeling but who the fcuk cares?).

To be honest, and I'm not rationalising, I got a bit fed up with playing social sports anyway a long assed time ago. I remember almost every game was a damn hassle, making sure every bastard turned up on time, brought the correct uniform, and then we'd end up playing against retired footy blokes, who we'd beat by 20 points but would end up with chipped teeth (literally, both my front teeth).

Not good enough to play in a serious competition but too good to be playing amongst ferals. I had my moments in the sun, a few famous double handed board taps and ferocious chest shoves, but that's about it. I was fed up with it all before the knees.

Dude seriously, WTF? "Hi Can we be friends? Come and be my card buddy"

How about, buy my fricken' card you gumnut!

It's even more hilarious when they start spamming eBay auctions that belong to a certain moderator here....."Come and join us in the place where all the banned ozcards members congregate"

Cheers
Matt

Hey mate -

Long time no see. I remember you from the Beckett boards. Im pretty sure you were my first trade on there many years ago.

Nice to see another familiar face around :)

Cheers

Ry

So your Cold Dog....all these years i never put the two of you together. I only just started posting on ozcards when you had a falling out with someone and left. I have seen **** loads of your posts on 121s though....but have noticed you are not dropping by as often as you used too.

Good to see you drop by man....

holy crap... havent seen your name in a long time....

I'm not an ozcard original or nuffin, but glad to see you still around on the ole interbays!

Waynoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Great to see you back Wayne.
Your battles with nexxus back in the day were gold.
Great to see you have been travelling and seeing the world.
And hey I heard Ebi has a number of 'solid offers' to try out in Summer League next year!!!

yeaaaah awesome waynnnnoo's back!!! sorry brother i dont you put im pretty much the best guy on this site, always full of great fun and amusement...a real credit to ozct....just wondering chad and graham...you mentiond Ozct polos......where the hell do we get them from! i want one!

Back
Top Bottom