Whats some good TV shows to watch?

First episode was great but going to hold off my final verdict for a bit. As a fan of the games going to be interesting to see how they do a few things but it was really good and is setting me up to have high expectations.

Speaking of video game shows. I watched Witcher Blood Origin over the break as well. It got absolutely rinsed online by everyone but I didn't find it that bad. Only 4 1 hour episodes but thought it did what it needed to do and what it set out to achieve. Wasn't amazing compared to The Witcher show but was decent enough as something to binge quickly while waiting for the new season. 6/10

Good idea mate - there was another show last year I started watching, about a comet strike or something - I can't remember - I thought it was going to be pretty good but I was out on it after the 3rd ep - one of the ladies was a doctor , trying to meet up with her husband and kid, army needed her to help the injured etc etc - totally forgettable

Witcher S3 coming out soon
Really looking forward to this and Ahsoka on Disney+
Be interesting to see how S4 goes after Cavills departure. He really has nailed Geralt and will take some getting used to seeing Hemsworth in that role

Also weird having season 3 split into 2 parts a month apart
Can't see me watching Season 4 onwards, no Cavill no watchy :D

Anyone interested in a good Drama series.

Designated Survivor on Amazon Prime.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5296406/

What are people's thought on The Witcher season 3? I'm very disappointed, and am not quite sure how they can get a show like this so wrong.

What are people's thought on The Witcher season 3? I'm very disappointed, and am not quite sure how they can get a show like this so wrong.
I have been holding off on watching this.
Easy to see why Henry bailed on the show, they constantly veer so far away from the books and games.
I will watch just to get some completion but Season 4, not interested at all.

Interesting…..could be bad for streaming services and content addicted hobos…….

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07...ood-strike-ai-netflix-thelma-louise/102606538

IMG_1052.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom