Whats some good TV shows to watch?

What are we thinking of House of Dragon so far?
First two episodes already surpassed the entire GOT seasons 7 & 8 for me

So far i'd give it an 8.75 / 10

Has some great potential
2nd ep was better than the first...thought the first one was quite dull....but overall I do feel it's missing something.... this guy ...and his one liners! ;)

1661859514937.png

new Netflix drop DAHMER - MONSTER: THE JEFFREY DAHMER STORY..
the crazy story of serial killer dahmer is bought to the screens with this 10 episode series.. dude who plays Jeff is great, well produced and very engaging.
well worth the time.
excellent 9/10*

new Netflix drop DAHMER - MONSTER: THE JEFFREY DAHMER STORY..
the crazy story of serial killer dahmer is bought to the screens with this 10 episode series.. dude who plays Jeff is great, well produced and very engaging.
well worth the time.
excellent 9/10*

6.5/10 for me. Starts off with a bang but becomes quite boring except for a few scenes here and there.

Actors are great.

6.5/10 for me. Starts off with a bang but becomes quite boring except for a few scenes here and there.

Actors are great.
agreed. the one thing i did like about it was, in all the stuff ive seen and read about him (im one of those weirdos whose interested in serial killers), it brought up some new POVs and concepts that i hadnt really thought about before.
i'd probably go to 7/10, just for the different angle it took to most other shows like this.

the patient 7-8/10. not over yet, so cant tell where its going, but an interesting idea and two solid actors taking most of the screen time. a serial killer tries to get better by taking his psychiatrist hostage. steve carell plays the shrink.

reboot - 6/10. follows the stars of an 80/90s sitcom 30 years later when the network decides to reboot the series. solid cast and seems like it could be good, but early days. key, johnny knoxville, kitty and mad about you, are the main cast.

the dragon on the throne or whatever - 4/10. wouldnt call myself a super-fan of the original, but definitely appreciated its value. this new thing is nothing like it. shallow and boring, its held me back from checking out the new LOTR show.

cobra kai (new season) - 8/10. getting a little stale, but still pretty strong. they dont want to push it for too many more seasons tho.

the resort - 7/10. gets a higher rating because im looking forward to more info in season 2. a struggling couple on vacation experience a strange series of events. dont want to say too much.

city on a hill - 7/10. 3 seasons late on this, but only just found the show. a few episodes in and im liking it so far...im a kevin bacon convert.

Last edited:
agreed. the one thing i did like about it was, in all the stuff ive seen and read about him (im one of those weirdos whose interested in serial killers), it brought up some new POVs and concepts that i hadnt really thought about before.
i'd probably go to 7/10, just for the different angle it took to most other shows like this.

the patient 7-8/10. not over yet, so cant tell where its going, but an interesting idea and two solid actors taking most of the screen time. a serial killer tries to get better by taking his psychiatrist hostage. steve carell plays the shrink.

reboot - 6/10. follows the stars of an 80/90s sitcom 30 years later when the network decides to reboot the series. solid cast and seems like it could be good, but early days. key, johnny knoxville, kitty and mad about you, are the main cast.

the dragon on the throne or whatever - 4/10. wouldnt call myself a super-fan of the original, but definitely appreciated its value. this new thing is nothing like it. shallow and boring, its held me back from checking out the new LOTR show.

cobra kai (new season) - 8/10. getting a little stale, but still pretty strong. they dont want to push it for too many more seasons tho.

the resort - 7/10. gets a higher rating because im looking forward to more info in season 2. a struggling couple on vacation experience a strange series of events. dont want to say too much.

city on a hill - 7/10. 3 seasons late on this, but only just found the show. a few episodes in and im liking it so far...im a kevin bacon convert.
Thanks for the heads up on Cobra Kai, didn't know it had been released already :D

House of the Dragon?

Hey

So me and the misses have finished watched all the TV shows we have and i want to watch some new ones

Below is the shows i liked and have finished

Dexter
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
Storage Wars
Toy Hunter
Two Broke Girls
New Girl
Wedding Band
Big Bang Theory
Wheeler Dealers

I was thinking Game of Thrones (seems like the whole world watches it) unless people can recommend me something else

*Dont recommend Revenge* I liked it but then it just got stupid so have given up on it.
The office us version
The boys
See
Peacemaker
Doom patrol
Game of thrones must watch
Rings of power
Altered carbon. Thank me later
Mandalorian
Andor

Am all up to date so far. Latest episode probably the worse imo but overall i am enjoying the series

8/10 so far
to be fair, i gave up before the first episode finished, so i didnt really give it a proper chance, but i cant see me getting into it.
obviously just my opinion tho, since it seems to be doing pretty well. horses and courses and all that i guess...

wait until there’s a season or more of The Rings of Power - it’s really slow going and not sure if it’s even going to be good…….

severance - 8/10. slow going sci-fi that has a company hire people and use a new technique to separate their minds so that they dont remember any of their time at work, and their work minds know nothing of their non-work counter-parts. very interesting and only just starting to ramp up at the end of season 1. adam scott is the main dude.

a league of their own - 4/10. its what i imagine the show 'queer as folk' would be, but for some reason its set in the 1940s on a womens baseball team. if you liked the movie and youre into baseball or stories about women overcoming oppression to gain equality, this has nothing (or extremely little) to do with that.

Rings of Power - 8/10

Really loved this show and was very surprised to see the rating was so low on IMDB.
If you are a fan of Lord of the Rings, then definitely give this a crack.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7631058/

Taken - 6.5/10

Despite the lowish rating, this really grabs you and keeps you watching.
Good cast but it does nothing overly special.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5052460/

Back
Top Bottom