Whats some good TV shows to watch?

spent the last 2 nights banging out "PAINKILLER" (Netflix) A 6 part episode series around the company responsible for the oxycontin drug.
It's a bit of a marathon, but well worth it.Great acting and stories that blend together to give the viewer a eye opening to that sad world..
very much enjoyed.. 8/10*

Just renewed my Disney + subscription for this specifically so I hope it is good!

Justified - City Primeval

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14263564/

Did you watch the original Justified?

It is one of my favourite series.

I've just finished the first series of Twisted Metal. My friends and I played the game to death in the good ol' days. I couldn't work out how they'd turn it into a series, but it was an easy watch. They picked the right tone (outrageous), some stuff missed and some hit. 7/10. A few easter eggs there for fans

Did you watch the original Justified?

It is one of my favourite series.

I've just finished the first series of Twisted Metal. My friends and I played the game to death in the good ol' days. I couldn't work out how they'd turn it into a series, but it was an easy watch. They picked the right tone (outrageous), some stuff missed and some hit. 7/10. A few easter eggs there for fans

I did and loved it! I don’t think this is going to be as good though!

Let us know how it is, I am a fan of Tim's

Ok I've finished it and would say that it's worth a watch but don't put anything else on the backburner and watch this - it can wait

It took about 3 episodes to get going and as you can expect Timothy O is great - the "villain" character is too but there's too much tightie-whities and robe action imo and the daughter is so fkng annoying I can't stand her. Looked it up and I kind of feel bad now as it's his real life daughter lol - oops - maybe just wanted to get her a start in the industry and do some on screen reps with her. Good luck to him if you're in a position to do that!

I'm watching The Bear which is a great show! I'm part way through season 2. It takes a bit to get into the characters, but they are awesome when you do with a lot of quite subtle humour. By season 2 no line of dialogue is wasted. Probably not a good watch if you are highly strung because it gets a bit manic! I worked my way through high school as a kitchenhand in a fine dining restaurant, and the feel of the show is on point!

Big big fan of Letterkenny, Canadian comedy set in the fictional rural farm town of Letterkenny and resolves around the lives of the Hicks, skids, natives and hockey players that live there.

9 seasons in so far (there's 11 in total and each season is 6 or 7 episodes. Plus holiday specials). Absolutely my type of humour, it's relatable, and with a ton of heart.

SBS on-demand as all 11 seasons, Foxtel has the first 9.

(Also doesn't hurt that nearly every actress on Letterkenny is a total smoke show)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom