Whats on your idiot box

Yep, shows in my rotation right now are current seasons of Revolution, Hannibal, Continuum and Game of Thrones....every time i'm upto date with those 4 I go back and watch an episode of Vikings (4 down, 5 to go).

Will be adding new seasons of Falling Skies and True Blood in the next 2 weeks (Then Dexter in 4 weeks)

Yep, shows in my rotation right now are current seasons of Revolution, Hannibal, Continuum and Game of Thrones....every time i'm upto date with those 4 I go back and watch an episode of Vikings (4 down, 5 to go).

Will be adding new seasons of Falling Skies and True Blood in the next 2 weeks (Then Dexter in 4 weeks)
All the same shows that I watch as well, Vikings has been renewed for another season...

My only Show out at the moment is Revolution.

most of mine ended recently. NCIS, NCIS LA, Arrow, Revenge, Hawaii 5 0, Big Bang, Vampire Diaries

but Suits and Burn notice ar due back very soon, i think burn notice this week and suits the week after, pretty keen for these two.

Yer I reckon...noticed they had no music at all during the final credits...that's because viewers were sitting there in stunned silence with their jaws on the ground lol

Understatement! I think I might start reading the books, only one more episode and then another long wait.

Still hanging in with Mad Men...

Hanging for August 11 and Breaking Bad. I hope they don't destroy the series by dragging it to much further, they could have ended it at season 4 or even Episode 8 of Season 5

Never watched The Wire so I've got the 1st season of that to see if it's as good as some say

yeah watched it last week too, looks the goods. looking forward to tuesday for the next one.

4th season of Eastbound and Down has started :D

New season of the league, so far so good.

Key & Peele are back lol:

Watched my first ep of Key & Peele the other day, liked it!

New Eastbound & Down last night was different, but quite enjoyed it.

The League is good as always.

Speaking of Always, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia one of my fav shows of all time has started a little slow, but still funny. Hard to keep it so edgy after 9 seasons.

Still lots of good TV around!

Ive seen one episode of Arrow and thought it was a rip off of batman with a dude that can never keep his shirt on. Is it worth the effort of watching the full season?

Ive seen one episode of Arrow and thought it was a rip off of batman with a dude that can never keep his shirt on. Is it worth the effort of watching the full season?

I would say yes but then I watch a HEAP of tv series' so if you're really selective or time poor then I'd lean towards no.

Back
Top Bottom