Whats on your idiot box

Half-tempted to start watching season 1 of Game of Thrones on Foxtel, it seems to be all the rage but is it any good?

Do it. I watched it and liked it so much i bought the books cause i couldnt wait for the new seasons

Season 3 starts at the end of the month fyi

Loving Walking dead.

Sad that Last resort didnt get signed for another season so you saw were it was heading by the last few eps

Top gear is my fav show of all time and the US version is nowhere near as disastrous as the aussie version

Big bang theory gives me my laughs

Will find out how he met his mother soon too.

Homeland has me hooked aswell

the missus made me watch true blood and once apon a time and have to saw i dont mind them

just finished watching the first couple of seasons of 'outnumbered'. pretty funny.
and re-watching deadwood.

latest fascinations are Homeland, Covert Affairs, Lost Girl, Once Upon a Time and Drop Dead Diva as well as usual suspects of big bang theory, how I met your mother etc

derek is pretty good to. the new ricky gervais show. co-starring the one and only karl pilkington...

Anyone gonna watch the new show coming up on SyFy called Defiance?

latest fascinations are Homeland, Covert Affairs, Lost Girl, Once Upon a Time and Drop Dead Diva as well as usual suspects of big bang theory, how I met your mother etc

Some good picks...... just picked up Lost Girl a couple months ago, almost at the end of season 1.

Just finished season 3 of Breaking Bad, now onto season 4 :kick:

F*ckin fantastic show!!!!!

Bring back Veronica Mars!!! and Firefly!!!!

Loving Banshee at the moment. Only one more ep left of first season. Thankfully Game Of Thrones is back in 2 odd weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a well made and interesting Sci Fi/cop show with a time travel hook and plenty of twists - and a smoking hot leading lady (always helps!) - check out "Continuum"

Series one finishing up here on Foxtel SyFy now, season two being filmed and due to start in a couple of weeks...

And if you need more convincing, the star of the show Rachel Nichols is a big NFL Patriots and NHL Canucks fan ! Hot and a sports fan ! Perfect ! ;)

Follow her on twitter for laughs and occasional live tweets from NHL games ! https://twitter.com/RachelNichols1

continuum-poster.jpg

Convinced now ? :woot:

Storage wars
pawnstars
hardcore pawn
toy hunters
NBA
and AFL home and away season :)

Love the pawn shows and pickers
What's toy hunters

Also enjoying
Teenage mutant ninja turtles- original series never relished each episode carried on as a kid
Game of thrones
True blood- dirty, sexy , vampire stuff
And been watching some 80-90's Star Trek quite enjoyable

Back
Top Bottom