Whats on your idiot box

A lot of quality drama TV shows about at the moment.

Game of Thrones the pick of the bunch, but Vikings, Da Vinci's Demons, Revolution... hard to find time to watch them all.

S3 E4 of GoT... the end was something to behold. I'd read the books (too impatient) but even knowing what was coming - it was still awesome.

Started watching Bob's Burgers last week. Wished I'd started sooner! Thought I'd have trouble getting used to hearing H. Jon voicing Bob after watching Archer for so long, but it never really became a problem. They sound the same, but the personalities are completely different.

(also Futurama has been cancelled, again.)

Started watching Bob's Burgers last week. Wished I'd started sooner! Thought I'd have trouble getting used to hearing H. Jon voicing Bob after watching Archer for so long, but it never really became a problem. They sound the same, but the personalities are completely different.

(also Futurama has been cancelled, again.)

best animation around at the minute...by far.
the second half of season 7 for futurama is still coming tho. larry bird will be a guest voice!

Bates Motel would have to be the best thing on tv at the moment.

gave it a go, but meh. a prequel set in the future where the main characters act like its the 50s while using their i-phones. it lost me when you found out that the 'town' was growing cannabis...

Anyone been watching Chicago fire? It's pretty good, and there setting the path for a spin off coming soon called Chicago police. Which looks to be just as good.

Revenge & Arrow (both season finales this week so wrapped up for a while)

unfortunately everything is coming to an end over the next few weeks. Then i have to wait for Falling Skies to start back up in July and Franklin and Bash (if thats ever returning). Hopefully some of these new shows will pan out, im getting sick of being emotionally attached to a show only for it to be cancelled too soon...

unfortunately everything is coming to an end over the next few weeks. Then i have to wait for Falling Skies to start back up in July and Franklin and Bash (if thats ever returning). Hopefully some of these new shows will pan out, im getting sick of being emotionally attached to a show only for it to be cancelled too soon...

Nah, Falling Skies airs in 3 weeks. One week later True Blood is back. Two weeks after that the final season of Dexter starts. One good TV cycle ends, another begins :)

Well ive only really been in to those 2 so looking forward to some new shows to get engrossed in wish BREAKING BAD final few episodes would hurry up still a few months away :(

arrested development season 4!!! all 15 episodes available via netflix...or eps 1-10 available thru torrents at this point.

trying to find 'legit' ones atm haha

its exclusive to netflix, so thats the only place to watch it legit.
was worried that theyd have trouble recreating the feel of the show, but i just finished the first 10 episodes and theyve nailed it...apart from the lack of chicken impersonations.

Back
Top Bottom