What we could expect for 2019 releases

It doesn't stop the pre sales though, one seller on ebay in particular who sells large quantities and often sets the prices low soon after release. Surely Select know this?
The previews are a bit of an anticlimax with the release much the same again assuming the last reveal will be a platinum brownlow. The guy on Select youtube said something about the starburst numbering being lower than anything in a footy stars pack before. I guess he meant less than the black starburst rather than less than a platinum.
In this case could it mean these rainbow 🌟 bursts are numbered to 300 @ 1:2 boxes and Brownlow predictors have been cut to 4 players as well as opposed to 8?

not sure on the number of cases they made last year, but i noticed on the select website when you select to buy a case it shows you the case picture below, which shows a total of 2309 cases printed on the side of the case.
if someone wants to do the maths and work out the number of starbursts, brownlows etc that b great, i am not that keen.
check it out

It doesn't stop the pre sales though, one seller on ebay in particular who sells large quantities and often sets the prices low soon after release. Surely Select know this?
The previews are a bit of an anticlimax with the release much the same again assuming the last reveal will be a platinum brownlow. The guy on Select youtube said something about the starburst numbering being lower than anything in a footy stars pack before. I guess he meant less than the black starburst rather than less than a platinum.

I think he does work for Select (?), so obviously will try and pump it up as much as possible for sales. Might be out of /200 which would be the same as the Christmas starbursts or even less, still not that exciting. Hoping for a surprise

I think he does work for Select (?), so obviously will try and pump it up as much as possible for sales. Might be out of /200 which would be the same as the Christmas starbursts or even less, still not that exciting. Hoping for a surprise

If this is the face of Select, its all you need to know about them.

And another pot shot. Lets keep it above the belt and just talk about the release.

I cant see how they will be nunbered under 200 but would be interesting. Still hopefull of a unique card to replace platinums

And hopes dashed in 5 seconds lol

So last years release essentially

Is that a pot shot at Select?

Platinum Brownlows numbered to 45???....... 1 in 216 packs

Normal Brownlows fall 1 in 42.5 packs?

We now including decimals?

I actually do really like the design of most of the cards (especially burst). Dissapointed they didnt add anything new and innovative but as mentioned earlier it was good value last year and it is for the kids so i will survive. Going to be expensive chase once again thouvh lol

Can someone with good eyesight post the ratios/numbers please?

Last years flyer had platinums 1:216, golds 1:43

Yours was a pot shot at an individual i am literally just stating about the cards themselves. I have said your welcone to your opinion but you have had a go at the same guy numerous times and i just think its an argument that should be kept between the two of you and not try to involve others. Just my opinion though.

As stated above i actually like the cards just dissapointed in a lack of new ideas and inovations

So the 2 case cards are Shannon Grant & Ben hart. Cardzone are stating that there are 50 signature case cards of each player. Can anyone confirm this is true or was it a typing error.

269 pre sale adds currently on eBay says to me the current way of revealing is not really working, if select don’t want presales then don’t sell product to those who do it

Was a lot worse when a checklist was made available prior to release.

At this stage don’t even know who well over half the Starbursts are...

Back
Top Bottom