What we could expect for 2019 releases

Not liking the look of them in that picture but guessing they wont look that poor in hand. Going by the previews so far they might have a nice pop and stand out.

@Scotty_WCE down boy 😂😂

853721BB-4F5D-46D7-9A34-397BCB8F96CE.jpeg

why no sponsorship on kennedy's guernsey or shorts? looks a little bit plain to me
i assume the big fella will turn up with the premiership cup card too.
liked the super rare prem cups from the old days, they lost their value very quickly last year.

Looks similiar to an odd bodz!!

And is anyone concerned that this years cards so far are pretty much a carbon copy of last year!!!! For both select and teamcoach. Still a few reveals so may change but my opinion but atm literally all thats changed is 2 minor inserts.

Looks similiar to an odd bodz!!

And is anyone concerned that this years cards so far are pretty much a carbon copy of last year!!!! For both select and teamcoach. Still a few reveals so may change but my opinion but atm literally all thats changed is 2 minor inserts.

In some ways yes, assuming Instant Impct are 1:3 and Strike Force are a 54 card 1:6 set they have just replaced respectively Selex (which couldn’t be repeated as would mostly be the same players) and A-Graders which had probably run it’s race.

Not sure where this parallel red die cut set will fit into things, and I assume there will be a numbered card to replace the black starbursts. Platinum Brownlow Predictors seem a lay-down misere.

In some ways yes, assuming Instant Impct are 1:3 and Strike Force are a 54 card 1:6 set they have just replaced respectively Selex (which couldn’t be repeated as would mostly be the same players) and A-Graders which had probably run it’s race.

Not sure where this parallel red die cut set will fit into things, and I assume there will be a numbered card to replace the black starbursts. Platinum Brownlow Predictors seem a lay-down misere.

I think the parallals will be nunbered (red ones) and replace black possibly. And i still think platinums will be released as thats why they have gobe the full gold on the gokds

The late reveal of these "rare" red die cuts could well mean they are the numbered replacement for the black starburst. With there being so many of them in the parallel set, would the numbering be much lower compared to the black starburst? If there are roughly 3 times as many diecuts vs black starburst, would the numbering reduce by a factor of 3 from /600 to /200? That's assuming they remain one per box.
A new design would have been preferable ...

So at this point breakdown looks to be:

Silver alternative players- 1 per pack unless milestone Game
Instant impact- 1:3 packs
Milestone Game cards- 1:6 packs
Strike force- 1:9 packs
🌟 bursts- 1:12 packs
Ruby diecuts- 1:18 packs /400?
BP gold- 1: Box
BP parallel- 1:6 boxes
Premiership predictors- 1:216 packs
Silver and Gold versions like legacy /200 each?

The late reveal of these "rare" red die cuts could well mean they are the numbered replacement for the black starburst. With there being so many of them in the parallel set, would the numbering be much lower compared to the black starburst? If there are roughly 3 times as many diecuts vs black starburst, would the numbering reduce by a factor of 3 from /600 to /200? That's assuming they remain one per box.
A new design would have been preferable ...

I think there will simply be a die cut in each pack, either red or silver, with red maybe being 1:3 or 1:4.

OK! Thought they'd be equivalent to the numbered parallel in 2017 future force. Looks like they're not after all. Means we haven't really seen anything that exciting yet: I quite liked the black 🌟 burst cards not to mention the gold ones as well! Only hope left seems to be a replication of platinum BP and premiership predictors for this one?

Back
Top Bottom