What was you're biggest pull and consequent sale price

I've never been a huge wax buster (although I do love it) and haven't hit anything worth $100+ really. My biggest disappointment was hitting an expired MJ redemption from a 99-00 box a couple of years ago that would of been my biggest hit and sold items if it was live.

Interested to see what cards people have pulled from packs/boxes/cases and sold.
What is the most money you have made from a single card you pulled?

The biggest one for me was this. Jersey Numbered #/5

Sold it for around $3500

WOW, Great job in turning a $200 card in to $3.5k:eek:

I've rarely busted anything of value.

I'm hoping that will change, have been itching to bust for some time now and I think I'll be looking at Prizm or Select.

I've never been a huge wax buster (although I do love it) and haven't hit anything worth $100+ really. My biggest disappointment was hitting an expired MJ redemption from a 99-00 box a couple of years ago that would of been my biggest hit and sold items if it was live.
That is brutal. I'd cry if I pulled an expired MJ auto

WOW, Great job in turning a $200 card in to $3.5k:eek:

I've rarely busted anything of value.

I'm hoping that will change, have been itching to bust for some time now and I think I'll be looking at Prizm or Select.

I had 3 big offers on that one and sold it to a Rose collector for less than the other 2 offers within a week of pulling it :eek:

It was when Rose was at the top of his game and there was a heap of hype surrounding Preferred. It arrived with the guy who bought it literally days before that first knee reco.
Felt real bad for the guy too but he was happy with it.:(

including group breaks??

smashed flawless and imacc. last season. after about 8-10 group breaks costing me around $1200
got back over $5000, that went mostly to my wedding.

main hits were
had the spurs in a few flawless breaks. first one out was a tony parker base diamond 1/1 - sold for about $800 ( wish i had held into that till now ;)
also a penny greats auto patch - $500
cherrys imacc breaks was a slaughter house for me.
had the lakers in the 2nd break i think -out of one case i hit . kobe base 1/99 $70ish , kobe inscriptions -$100 , kobe jumbo auto patch $750
kobe tagman /6 - around $1500.

in the division break - only hit 4 cards - kyrie jumbo auto patch - $900 - kyrie / knight quad tag 1/1 - $950

and since then ive lost my job in the mines and have had to come back to the real world and the box busting budget has hit the floor. :(

2 Biggest pulls were;
Cherry's first Flawless case; Durant Jumbo patch 1/1 - Which I sold for a rediculously low price of US$1500 (resold just over 2 months ago for $2100)

Pulled from my own case of Immaculate; Anthony Davis RPA #19/23 - Sold for US$1400 (now goes for 2k) Sorry, poor photo.

2 Biggest pulls were;
Cherry's first Flawless case; Durant Jumbo patch 1/1 - Which I sold for a rediculously low price of US$1500 (resold just over 2 months ago for $2100)

Pulled from my own case of Immaculate; Anthony Davis RPA #19/23 - Sold for US$1400 (now goes for 2k) Sorry, poor photo.

That Durant is a nice looking card. Epic price too for a patch :eek:

Got this beauty in a group break for $60 a spot!!!
011.JPG

Sold it for $2300, sold at a great time as they dropped a fair bit after.

Best thing about the sale is that it paid for my wife's and mine last IVF transfer which turned out pretty damn good............:kick:

P1030415.JPG

Got this beauty in a group break for $60 a spot!!!
011.JPG

Sold it for $2300, sold at a great time as they dropped a fair bit after.

Best thing about the sale is that it paid for my wife's and mine last IVF transfer which turned out pretty damn good............:kick:

P1030415.JPG
Good trade.

Kobe 2011/12 Preferred Silo Jersey for me - so pretty minor league by comparison here haha. Sold for $470 or so from memory - my only auction ever to achieve 100 watchers on eBay though :)

img113c.jpg

Don't have a photo of it handy, but mine (actually it was my wife's pull) was 04-05 Fleer Throwbacks 1/1 of Lebron James. Sold for around $300US.

Looked like this, only with traditional fleer purple lining and of course, the 1/1 stamp on the back.
1_1_3894959.jpg

Wow - nice card. How long ago did you sell it? And any estimate on the current value?

my biggest pull was picked that box for you during the live break and you making the $3500 lol.

Everything that I pulled for myself has been fleer so kept it lol.
Haha yeah you're right, I forgot I was relaying picks through you on that one. It was one crazy night. =D>

Back
Top Bottom