graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Welcome back guys and apologies for the downtime. We are now running on the newest version of the forum software.

This has been tested and in the works for some time now and I thought now was as good as time as any to upgrade.

I'm just going through fine tuning some things, so please bare with me. If you do see anything out of whack please report it here.

Thank you guys, and I hope you enjoy!

Cheers
Graham :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sorry about the other thread graham, just realized when i started the thread that there was another one already made!:)

anyways i gotta be honest and say it does look nice but i dont really like it, i preferred the old one. any way i'll have to get used to it:) I was wondering what was happening when I was trying to get onto the site but it wasnt coming up!

Looks a bit more updated than the old one. Don't really have much of an opinion about it yet, but like it or not, will get used to it. I am leaning towards :thumbsup:

looks pretty sweet Graham, nice and modern. We will all get used to it eventually.

That's it. We need to move forward to have some new features.

In regards to looking like other sites, how many sites do you think the old forums looked like ? That's what happens when you use a well known forum software to run your site.

When you go to someones profile and click "Find all threads started by this person" It says sorry no matches found.

I like it. Looks fresh and something different.

Looks like the signature pic size restriction needs to be restored though :p

Im new but it looks alot more modern and stylish.

Thank you but either way, its a great site regardless!

When you go to someones profile and click "Find all threads started by this person" It says sorry no matches found.

Yep need to redo the search database. Will start that shortly.

I like it. Looks fresh and something different.

Looks like the signature pic size restriction needs to be restored though :p

Yep - :lol: that one is a priority.

Back
Top Bottom