Welcome Back - New Forum!!!

My profile just didn't work for me either

That is now properly fixed. Take 2.

i like it, think it will be good when we get used to it, the only thing i dont like is you cant hit the OCT logo on top of each page to take you home like you could on the old one... suppose ill get used to hitting forum!

That will be fixed shortly too.

i noticed that the automatic message when a trade agreement thread starts is not coming up... how long is it meant to be before it comes up? I'm not too sure whether i'm right or not.

And this im looking at in between the 3 thousand other things. :lol: I tested it on our test forum and it worked fine! Not working right now but i'll get it working.

In regards to the front page, it will just take a little tweaking and it will look right. Please be patient guys - it's a whole new look and will take a little bit of time to get exactly right.

Cheers

is there any way in my personal settings to change the front page elements?
the new forum posts & blog entries thing, can i choose not to have that there?
so without them two things, the page will be regular size again?
if I close them two off, they still take up half the page and just leave a blank space,
be nice if I could opt to remove them and have the forum in the centre of the page.

i love the new my profile, it looks awesome. the site is really cool, thanks graham.

anyways im done posting for today... try to stay awake for australia match 2night. go the socceroos!

is there any way in my personal settings to change the front page elements?
the new forum posts & blog entries thing, can i choose not to have that there?
so without them two things, the page will be regular size again?
if I close them two off, they still take up half the page and just leave a blank space,
be nice if I could opt to remove them and have the forum in the centre of the page.

It should automatically close off, and the forum stretch to fit the whole screen.

If it doesn't, let me know what browser you are using (including version number)

looks pretty sleek. only thing i don't like is i can't tell when the thread has been updated! they are all the same colour!

I agree.... obviously not just with this forum, but with all forums that are using VB4, I don't like how they changed the replies/views.. they are harder to see & also the last time the thread was posted in. :(

Looks pretty good and always up for a change!

As for feedback - was going to mention about feedback rating on the left hand side here, and also - the All Feedback Received ratings summary page is a bit confusing, the page is all white and you can't clearly follow across to see who the feedback is from, if there is a way of making it lined or highlighted slightly different shades for each row that would be much easier.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Yeah..... hope that gets fixed... sure it will. :)

looks very very nice! :D

*Report and red/yellow cards are in black/white at the moment
*Bookmarks at the bottom of this page have images beside them that are not loading properly
* Multiple replies combining not working

Multiple replies working for me.. :thumbsup:

OK guys a few things are back to normal, a fair bit to do yet. Please keep updating the thread - I will be going through over the next week and removing and modifying stuff. Most of the things that you guys are bringing up are fairly straight forward and won't take much to fix. It's just getting around to it now :) Didn't help tonight when some things didn't work and I have to go and try and figure it out. Still can't get the auto replies to work - even though it's working fine on the test board. Interesting .. will keep you posted!

---------- Post added 19-06-2010 at 10:06 PM ----------

And this is what Billyhoyle meant by mutliple replies ... and yes it is now working again :)

love it, but like all new things it will take a little bit to get used to where things are etc.

well done :thumbsup:

Yeah I don't like that either - fixing that up would help it look better - the signature looks to be starting at the bottom of all that info on the left doesn't it - good pickup. Will look into fixing that.

Back
Top Bottom