vlad's Moses mail - 02/07

Moses

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
vladlevinsky
I've decided to put more effort into my Moses Malone collection. I scanned all the Moses cards I have and put them on my site; they can be seen here.

I also updated my wantlist, the link is in my signature. So please let me know if you have any of them.

Here are some of the more interesting recent pickups.

2004-05 Topps Luxury Box #1/1

247.jpg

247b.jpg

1977-79 Sportscaster

6.jpg

1977-79 Sportscaster - Swedish version

312.jpg

2005 eTopps

252.jpg

A couple autos

949.jpg

948.jpg

Thanks for looking

Good stuff Vlad. I love the guy as a player but as a person he sucked. Still that was my experiance.

Those Euro sportscasters can be hard to get. Did that take long to get that one? Nice autos too and a 1/1 in a player pc is awesome too. Nice to see someone buck the trend and collect a guy like Moses.

Great stuff. Do you have a wantlist mate?

Holy Moses, that 1/1 is sweet. I like the Fantime Favourites auto as well.
Your website is awesome btw, great layout and easy to view everything.

Some nice cards, I have a couple of the 96 Collectors Edge Walker/Malone variations in my doubles box. I'll find them and PM you tomorrow.

Yeah Moses is the man!

I was looking at Wes in the Sportscaster card and I was thinking how does one get in that position? Is he running away cause Moses made him look like a fool or did moses fake the pass and Wes fell for it, Wadda reckon?

Have you got that etopps in hand or is it in their volt?

NICE WORK VLAD, that 2004-05 Topps Luxury Box #1/1 is awesome i would love to have a 1/1 of a player i collect, some nice autos there to. well done

AWESOME cards...They are great pickups

I picked myself up some of the sportscaster cards also..they are a neat set..Did you know that you could only get the sportscaster card by subscription only in 1977-1979.
I love the write ups on the back of the sportscaster card,gives you a little history lesson about the player.

Good to see some older stuff !!!

Back
Top Bottom