VIC - Melbourne Card Expo - 29th June 2014 - Flemington

Are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really disappointed guys but I won't be able to make the show on Sunday. I'm in hospital feeling pretty sick. Should bounce back soon.

dont know why they cant have a few trains going there!
was gonna go, but to much hassle coming from the south east.
even if they had 1 train an hour.

hope your ok Norm....im coming down now, so what gate/entrance off what street is best for car parking anyone???...bringing some trade stuff and should be there about 10:30-11

hope your ok Norm....im coming down now, so what gate/entrance off what street is best for car parking anyone???...bringing some trade stuff and should be there about 10:30-11

Head to the main racecourse entrance off epsom rd. right near the corner of epson and racecourse rd. it will lead down the straight to the car park

I'm interested in what other people thought. I honestly thought it was crap. It was soooooo much better at sandown. Hardly any sellers selling footy cards and all at inflated prices. Just my two cents

happy i didnt make the long trip.
but hopefully you all got some good stuff.

Final hours to go... Fair Specials *while stocks last* msg Grayson if you want a box or TWO!! 0408660774

image.jpg

I'm interested in what other people thought. I honestly thought it was crap. It was soooooo much better at sandown. Hardly any sellers selling footy cards and all at inflated prices. Just my two cents

That's why I didn't bother going down (plus it was too far and too wet), I had a feeling it wouldn't be anything like Sandown.

We went dispite the bad weather the drive for us was like nearly 2 hours, I must say Sandown was the best, we were only in there for 20 minutes if that and left,a bonus though I got in as a child lol! There needs to be more variety as a baseball collector I didn't see any boxes that appealed to me

@Beckster24 @theums16 - unfortunately guys, we've been told by All Events Victoria (the organisation that puts these Fairs together), Sandown won't be happening anymore. They jacked the rent up too high, so all the former Sandown dates have now been shifted to Flemington.
Sorry we couldn't help you out with any Baseball product! - If there is anything that you are chasing we could perhaps source it for you :thumbsup:

I was a tad disappointed, thought that sandown always had a better turn out!! as a star wars fan I found it was a bit lacking in what I was looking for...but on the plus I grabbed some boxes from Grayson and when I get a spare 5 mins I will bust them...hoping for some mojo!!!

Back
Top Bottom