TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
Well this is the big show of the year:

card_expo_29th_june_2014_flemington.jpg

Good to see you're still around Sonny! So this is the Sandown equivalent now? Dammit! Just when I move to Narre Warren :lol:

Anyhow, I'm back in the game now, so will see if I can come on down :)

closer for me!!! I reckon Ill come for a look...Sonny and you expecting the same sort of turn out that once dredged sandown??

Good to see you're still around Sonny! So this is the Sandown equivalent now? Dammit! Just when I move to Narre Warren :lol:

Anyhow, I'm back in the game now, so will see if I can come on down :)

Yes Ben, still around the traps, if I had a dollar for every km I've racked up I'd well and truly be out of the game :)

If you can make it, will be good to catch up again at the new Sandown :thumbsup:

closer for me!!! I reckon Ill come for a look...Sonny and you expecting the same sort of turn out that once dredged sandown??

It should be the same people Aram, however some of the guys that were close to sandown might not go anymore, but it should attract a few news ones who live close proximity to the city

I guess I'll walk over the road :p

Lucky duck !!

Free parking then for everyone :D

i think i might go there. would you guys like to meet up and introduce each other in person?

It would've been nice to have a farewell Sandown show or been told well prior to the show that it would be the last.

I guess Flemington will bring a few different sellers so I will try and swing past.

Hello Everyone, Im from Perth and will be bringing my Non-sports collection along with me to sell at this show. I'm looking forward to meeting some Victorian collectors and catching up with the ones i already know. Wrestling, TV and Movies is my thing so let your friends know, I would really appreciate it!

See you there :)
Marko

Back
Top Bottom