VIC - Melbourne Card Expo - 29th June 2014 - Flemington

Are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Everyone, Im from Perth and will be bringing my Non-sports collection along with me to sell at this show. I'm looking forward to meeting some Victorian collectors and catching up with the ones i already know. Wrestling, TV and Movies is my thing so let your friends know, I would really appreciate it!

See you there :)
Marko
Hey Marko, we will have some non-sports boxes at really good prices... make sure you look out for the Cherry Flag!!

hey guys im very keen to come over from WA! only have been to Melbs once but didn't move from the cbd where is Flemington and accommodation like around there and is close to the cbd and footy stadiums?

Hey Bill,

It's not too far from the CBD (probably under 10km)

Don't know what accommodation is like around there but if you were staying in the CBD you can catch the tram out to Flemington and the MCG/Etihad/AAMI etc are pretty handy from the CBD as well.

hey guys im very keen to come over from WA! only have been to Melbs once but didn't move from the cbd where is Flemington and accommodation like around there and is close to the cbd and footy stadiums?

Flemington is about 6-7kms North West outside the CBD depending which end you at lol. If you stay in the CBD, tram 57 from Elizabeth Street will take you there.

hope everyone is bringing down some nice cards with them to sell/trade! i am looking forward to getting some deals done! if anyone is keen on anything in my bucket, don't hesitate to lmk, i have too many cards to haul them all down!

Hey Y'all....
Cherry will be there for it's BIGGEST Sale to date!! Celebrating Moving House + EOFY!!!

We'll be doing..
    • Box + Supplies specials
    • Selling Singles + Base Cards
    • Swap + Buy + Trade Tables will be set up for our Cherrys
    • Case Break - Register your interest by emailing us ([email protected])
This is a great innovation. I used to like the trade days you had, and I always thought Sandown needed a trading area. I will be there, but maybe not for long since it is my wifes birthday (I know, inconsiderate of her).

This is a great innovation. I used to like the trade days you had, and I always thought Sandown needed a trading area. I will be there, but maybe not for long since it is my wifes birthday (I know, inconsiderate of her).

she had 365 days to pick to be born on and she chose that one!!!! :rolleyes:

Anyone know how many sellers will be there? More or less than the big Sandown show? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom