Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
Just wondering what everyone thinks of these boxes
As I understand it, each box contains 6 cards
Plus an oversized 8 x 10 Auto Card
I think the Auto cards look cool
And for player collectors it could be one of the standout pieces in a collection
Anyway I think they are cool
Although for box buyers, once again a high element of risk, there's only 6 norml cards, and if you get an oversized card of a 'common' player, there's not much return for your money

I like the look of them, but didnt realise there was only 6 cards... that's odd... it's not a high-HIGH End product either...

Unless I guess you can get a 10 Auto or something..... (yeah right)...

But like any box, shit or hit.... I guess we all liked Finest, cos of the 1/1s etc, but again, what good is a 1/1 of Darko or others like that..

i dont really think theyre too flash, pretty expensive for 6 cards ($88US), and yeah if the 8x10 is of shit player, theres your mony gone pretty much. also, the jsy cards (scrapbook swatches or whatever) look really bland and uninspired i reckon. Although the timelss tens autos are just orgasm inducing =P~

also, theres the problem of what the hell do you store the 8x10 in??? have they got sleeves or toploaders for em?

Toploaders for 8X10's are pretty easy to source. I have a stack and Col at NW sells them too.

Back
Top Bottom