Underbelly - anyone watching?

HBM

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
Hey all,

Anyone watching that Underbelly series when it airs (if it airs, if you are in Victoria)?

I used to play footy with the Morans and a couple of others portrayed in the show used to frequent the club. If half of what they were up to is aired, it'll be a cracking series.

Hey all,

Anyone watching that Underbelly series when it airs (if it airs, if you are in Victoria)?

I used to play footy with the Morans and a couple of others portrayed in the show used to frequent the club. If half of what they were up to is aired, it'll be a cracking series.

Hopefully it is on...waiting on a decision from the Supreme Court this morning!! Vics may get a slightly "edited" version so as not to compromise some on-going cases and investigations.

Wow, thats interesting news.... this show is one I'm really looking forward too!

Cant wait to see it!

Cheers
Matt

Hot off the press....

Just been banned in Victoria!!!

Wait for the appeal from Ch 9....

OMG thats crap. The build it up so much then cut it down my god that shits me to tears. And why just ban it in Vic, are there no underworld figures outside of Vic, god damn son of a fluffy slipper. Surely they would have thought about all these kind of things before they started advertising it so much....poo piss bugger damn gosh and all that kinda stuff. I never watch TV but this was 1 thing i was really wanting to see :mad::mad::mad:

Hey all,

I used to play cricket against Morons - Is that the same ? (lol)

This show is awesome!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to watch the first few episodes again when they do the marathon next week here in NSW......

Are they all dead now or are some still alive?

It s**ts me that you can still buy the book in bookstores/newsagents etc here in Victoria...what chance is there of a fair hearing with the book still available??? They may as well let us see the show here in Vic!!!

i have the first 9 and have watched them all... ive got 3 different books on the gangland war which ive read... and i grew up in Sunshine around the corner from many of the key players Andrew Veniamin, Dino Dibra, Paul Kallipolitis etc, thats why this intrigues me so much... it was happening all around us

the series is awesome, i should be getting #10-13 very soon...

awesome show, i usually dont like australian produced shows but this impressed me, unfortunately we have to wait some time for the rest of the series.

i can see why it was banned though, the trial is all over the news currently and this show has no disclaimer saying some may be fictionalised. lots of twits would watch it thinking its fact

Back
Top Bottom