UFC UFC Series 4

God dammit!
I have used up all my download limit and my connection speed has been turned down really low as a result.
Not sure how that will go with livestream video :(

BOL with the breaks, I hope you hit major, major MOJO!!

yeah i did 1 of the boxes. other one im having sent to me so i can bust it myself.

wasnt a great box, The best hit was normal Rich Franklin auto, also got a Chris Tuscherer auto. Got a Jake Ellenberger 2 colour mat and the 4th hit was a gear of someone i cant ever remember lol. Nobody special though.

yeah i did 1 of the boxes. other one im having sent to me so i can bust it myself.

wasnt a great box, The best hit was normal Rich Franklin auto, also got a Chris Tuscherer auto. Got a Jake Ellenberger 2 colour mat and the 4th hit was a gear of someone i cant ever remember lol. Nobody special though.

It was a Thiago Silva gear relic

Congrats on the Franklin! :)

niiice. I had my doubts about just how much cards would go for in this series. but it seems there is healthy interest inthe higher end cards... Especially Jones, his cards are going like hotcakes. Maybe i should put up my Rd2 Auto for bid lol

lol siege.

If anyone spots any low numbered Nogueira cards (/1,/8,/15,/25) on ebay please let me know. Just had a quick look and found nothing under 88 except a gear auto with a cool patch... but they only ship to US...

Back
Top Bottom