UFC UFC Series 4

Nice, has anyone made an offer and if so how much ? 3 declined 2 pending

I've sent a message to ask how much, and hinted at my offer range. That's gonna be my card soon :D

I can't believe how cheap the hobby boxes of series 4 are selling for.
See: 2010 TOPPS UFC SERIES 4 HOBBY BOX - 2 AUTO 2 MEM PER (eBay item 270663701128 end time 17-Nov-10 14:44:01 AEDST) : Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop (sealed hobby box = $31)
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270663681170&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT (sealed hobby box =$34)

They won't ship internationally, so I could not bid. But at that price I would have put a bid in for sure!

Or check this out: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280587326243&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
(Gracie auto, K Sos Auto, Mat relic, and a whole box worth of base cards and inserts = $13)

---------- Post added 17-11-2010 at 12:22 PM ----------

Check out this video!!!

Yup. Just picked up a Hobby Case for US$458 shipped. That's $38.17 a box including postage. The price of the major cards seems to be holding though. Cain's up after his title win. GSP's still valuable. Not that I have any of the Tale of The Tape, Thoughts from The Boss or really rare stuff. Fingers crossed when I break the new case! :)

Nice work cormac, good luck with the case. personally i wouldve waited until knockout but good luck.

awesome will love to see what you get from that. good luck with the round 4 aswell.

I agree. I think it is a combination of Topps flooding the market and also them making it near impossible to put together a set of any of the high end cards.
I tried putting together sets of relics/autos for the first 3 releases and always came up short thanks to super short print runs on random people. ie was it Dan Miller and also Clay Guida mat relics for series 2 (along with a few others) that made the set impossible to compete just about.
Means you end up with a bunch of half finished sets. I would rather not start collecting a set than have a half finished one.
Also I have so many unfinished sets of UFC stuff that it becomes too expensive difficult to finish them and they get forgotten about/ cant be bothered!

As a result I now pretty much just pick up the occassional random card and am much less likely to get boxes.

Topps spoilt everything :( damn them!!!!

agree 100% siege, although knockout looks epic. but ill just stick to wanderlei.

well i want it very much ahaha, ill check with the rents and see if i can borrow some $$ and pm you tomorrow mate.

I haven't really bothered with cards recently but have just picked up 3 boxes off dacardworld of this series. If they turn out good i'll probably start spending some more money on cards again.

I think a lot of cards in this series might be sleepers. BJ Penn /8 auto went for 98 bucks or so last night. Best of luck smit

wish round 2 was going that cheap there is a few things i want. :(

thanks guys for the luck was told they were sent off today so hopefully they arrive quickly. i figure for around the same price as only 1 box of main event or 1 of round 2 im bound to be better off with 3 of the series 4 boxes.

Back
Top Bottom