UFC Ufc round 4 due august

I read a post on buymmacards last night a member has purchased a presale case of round 4 for 990us!

That's crazy, I emailed the seller to see if it was True no word back yet, but if that's the case I'm gonna do a couple of case breaks, or even go halves if somebody was keen?

---------- Post added 27-05-2010 at 12:43 PM ----------

Just had a email back saying that was incorrect?

Saw another post where blowoutcards were doing em for 929us free shipping in the US but I know they don't do international shipping so maybe we could work
something there???

I read a post on buymmacards last night a member has purchased a presale case of round 4 for 990us!

That's crazy, I emailed the seller to see if it was True no word back yet, but if that's the case I'm gonna do a couple of case breaks, or even go halves if somebody was keen?

---------- Post added 27-05-2010 at 12:43 PM ----------

Just had a email back saying that was incorrect?

Saw another post where blowoutcards were doing em for 929us free shipping in the US but I know they don't do international shipping so maybe we could work
something there???

They did a heap of different size cases for Main Event. At less than $1000 are you getting 5/10/12 boxes?

Yeah havent been on much lately, Dont have the $$ to buy boxes or anything right now. Hopefully that will change when round 4 is out though.

Back
Top Bottom