UFC UFC Junior Dos Santos AUTO!!!!

ejt85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Elliott
eBay User
Ejt85
Hey guys got this in the mail today after i complained a couple of weeks ago about not having recieved my "Bisping ultimate fighter auto redemption" got a apology letter saying this is what they have replaced my card for as the original is unavaliable at the time

This is what they look like....REFRACTOR styles!!!

001.jpg

nice card mate. personally i wouldv'e rathered the bisping. but i think i remember you wanting the JDS so well done.

Bro bisping sux!
JDS is having a mad run at the title, and is a HW title contender and bisping quite frankly will never be a MW champ or contender!
So I think it's a good trade

Don't know saw a couple sell for a 100US+ so if I got a decent offer i'd let it go otherwise I'll just keep it

---------- Post added 20-03-2010 at 11:37 AM ----------

CRG let me know if you want to donate that 25AU haha easy money if u take the bet

JDS = everyone jumping on a bandwagon of hype and speculation, a bandwagon that is going no where.....lol, (friendly nudge, im not having a serious go, take it easy)

just got my card back from topps today. Pretty cool looking.

Bizarre that the bisping redemption would be lucky to go for 15-20 bucks, but the jds is skyrocketing. Surely there must be a lot of these JDS cards available if its the substitute for the bisping.

Any word on what topps are doing with the kongo.

:) Everyone has there own opinnion on JDS but you have to admit that he has beatin 2 world former champs already in his 4 fights in the ufc..can't wait to watch him overpower gonzaga 2moro ;)

made a deal etj but had to cancell it as im going to be away all day today and could not wait any longer for response. sorry mate maybe another time

---------- Post added 21-03-2010 at 03:26 AM ----------

still confident in Gonzaga though

jds = everyone jumping on a bandwagon of hype and speculation, a bandwagon that is going no where.....lol, (friendly nudge, im not having a serious go, take it easy)

just got my card back from topps today. Pretty cool looking.

Bizarre that the bisping redemption would be lucky to go for 15-20 bucks, but the jds is skyrocketing. Surely there must be a lot of these jds cards available if its the substitute for the bisping.

Any word on what topps are doing with the kongo.

+1 .............

Back
Top Bottom