TTM: Sandor Earl

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys,

Got a TTM from Sandor Earl back today. He signed all the cards i sent to him. Sent them all back in a different envelope to the one i sent to him so im not sure what happened there. Anyway here are the scans!

Image (7).jpg

And yes that is a 2011 Select Strike (Player of 300 is printed to the back) card there :) the signature isnt great on it (unfortunately) but still nice looking card, i plan to get another one when the series comes out. Nice bloke to send me one :)

The triple auto card, and the top left signature card i made myself to send to Sandor :)

Also in other mailday news i also got a greg alexander poster today from ebay - good condition, its from a 1988 Big League magazine.

Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Brplat

Image (7).jpg

From Sandor, he sent me back one with the TTM because i asked him nicely for one in my letter. Didnt expect one back, but thought i would ask anyway. I assume it got smudged from the toploader, and the pen he used probably didnt work the greatest.
Cheers
Brplat

ahahhaha very nice mate, how long ago was this, last time i heard he had 4 left. OCT has 3 of them ahaha .

very nice mailday mate.

Very nice work there mate - that's real nice of him to give you the top prospect card. Will be a good story in future years.

Can you get him to sent me one!!!!

Back
Top Bottom