UFC Topps UFC Knockout - Series 5

Maybe I'm just feeling grumpy tonight. Could be the heat. Might just be that I'm going through box-break withdrawal. More than likely it's because I'm looking at all these Knockout cards out there and I DON'T HAVE ANY YET and I'm feeling like a little kid.

Also on a more serious note - channeling as many good vibes as I can muster to those of you in northern Queensland, and for those of you who have family and friends in the storm-affected areas. Going to be a rough night. Wishing the very best of luck to all.

Full contact autos is what i think i may chase, best idea yet.

Some of the cards popping up are friggin awesome. Some of the patches are just sick on the gear cards. Im really really liking this set.

the Leben 1/1 mate relic has already been pulled over at buymmacards. I was straight onto the guy that pulled it....He aint selling :( He actually said he was thinking of getting it signed by Leben :( so looks like that card will be gone forever.

The redemptions suck, but I think its a great product so far....Possibly the best released so far in my humble opinion.

Some of the cards popping up are friggin awesome. Some of the patches are just sick on the gear cards. Im really really liking this set.

the Leben 1/1 mate relic has already been pulled over at buymmacards. I was straight onto the guy that pulled it....He aint selling :( He actually said he was thinking of getting it signed by Leben :( so looks like that card will be gone forever.

The redemptions suck, but I think its a great product so far....Possibly the best released so far in my humble opinion.

I think I have to agree that it looks like it is a better product than any of the previous sets.

2000 droplets of Wisdom Mofo's!!!

Thought I would make my 2000th post in a UFC thread.

Very much enjoy chatting and trading on here with you all. :wave::thumbsup:

Stay tuned, plenty more insightful posts to come :p

Fingers crossed for 2 from 2 over the coming days........

Go Bader, Go Packers!!

Congrats Chirs, its been great chatting and dealing with you here. I to have my fingers crossed for Bader.

im more interested in the griffin vs franklin, loser gets tattoed, ill try and find the vid i watched an post it here but it was on facebook so theres no share code :/ also i hope bader wins and belfort.

Pleasure to deal and chat with the UFC collectors on here.

My Knockout case has shipped. :)

Hopefully get it by next Friday. Can't wait. It seems like a lot of the best cards are already coming out!

I was part of a group break on another forum, hit a Diego Sanchez base parallel 1/1 and Royce Gracie triple threads relic numbered /36
Not bad for 1 pack, really happy. =]

very nice combatcardboard by anychance? i see you on there a bit im aronfromaus.

Man its sad the amount of on card autos that are redemptions.. I would love a big nog on card but have serious doubts if some fighters will ever end up signing..

very true i wanted the randy, which is suss because he signed so many cards but not the on cards, and the wandy is already done which is the other one im going for.

Still looking for a complete checklist if anyone knows of one. I thought SportsCardRadio had one but they've just re-arranged the page. :(

Back
Top Bottom