Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

I notice that the "Buy Back In for Kylo" today for the Rancor was $4.23...yesterdays for Yaddle it was $1.23, so it looks like the later it is in the series, the more they expect you to pay....I hope I'm wrong, but I can see Rey being the series prize and costing $25+ to buy back in for, or a whole lot of whites (500??)

must admit i am getting a little bored with this and seems to be more and more traders want over compensation for trades even trading for hoard whites, yesterday I was offloading the rancors and had multiple people counter 1:1 trades for 2 rancors for one of their whites...

must admit i am getting a little bored with this and seems to be more and more traders want over compensation for trades even trading for hoard whites, yesterday I was offloading the rancors and had multiple people counter 1:1 trades for 2 rancors for one of their whites...

The value of all whites, especially the mains has gone through the roof and everyone is holding onto them or trying to maximise what they get for them. The one good thing is that the gold chase cards will get people to trade away their Rey's etc, but yeah, it's still not 1:1, but at least they seem more willing to part with them...

still asking for rancor cards then expecting me to give them two for a random white they are not even hoarding... it is ridiculous... even the insert chases seem be boring although the rebels concept is kind of fun pull one card go up a level pull a stormtrooper go down a level... but the fact the odds get bigger make it less enjoyable

Yeah, must admit I'm not doing any real sets right now... probably pick up the next disruption if I can, but not chasing much else...

yes, the rebels mechanism is a great idea, but the odds are too low to make it worthwhile. It looks like Topps are doing a run of ships, which could be fun. Big problem is getting metal though. I am doing hoard trading and trying to finish off some older sets (ESB illustrated, Badges of War, Blueprints). I am going for the most common colour and actually think it would be easier to get the next one up sometimes because people seem to have loose cards - but i just don't have the trade fodder to match the card count

image.jpeg
Check out this joker

I have 1/2 dozen Mas leftover if anyone is making a late run to get the gold. Just trade them for any other white will be fine.

Today's Gold - Tusken Raider - but a $28 Day 6 buy back in to the chase...yikes!!

This new graffiti set sounds like an odd mechanic!

Today's Gold - Tusken Raider - but a $28 Day 6 buy back in to the chase...yikes!!

This new graffiti set sounds like an odd mechanic!

I'm glad I have been able to grab the last two and convert them to gold. I'm nearly at 50 of Tusken Raider at the moment so fingers crossed I can grab that one too and stay in the hunt!

One of the disadvantages of actively hoarding my 5-10 characters is that I haven't had more than a couple of any of the gold hunt cards. This means I can't hunt myself, but i also don't have any trading fodder for the hunters!

One of the disadvantages of actively hoarding my 5-10 characters is that I haven't had more than a couple of any of the gold hunt cards. This means I can't hunt myself, but i also don't have any trading fodder for the hunters!

Must admit I've been buying a number of X-Wing packs to build up the white trade fodder as you can get some nice trades with the Gold of the day cards. Probably wouldn't have made my 100 Reys without the Gold chase.

Could be quite a frenzy if we ever get the chance to meld the colors for golds or other metals...

Current Hoards -
Mon Mothma ROTJ - 168
Chewie TESB - 161
R2 TFA - 134
Chewie TFA -122
Luke TESB - 114
R2 ANH - 114
Rey TFA - 103
Leia ANH - 56
Han ANH - 41
added Lando TESB - 30

Bottom 3 are my current priorities, but I'm feeling the need to find a couple of obscure characters to hoards, just haven't decided who yet... And may end up adding a 3po and a Yoda at some point just to even things out... None of the insert sets really grab me at present, so chasing the hoard is about all I'm doing when I can find the time...

Must admit I've been buying a number of X-Wing packs to build up the white trade fodder as you can get some nice trades with the Gold of the day cards. Probably wouldn't have made my 100 Reys without the Gold chase.

Could be quite a frenzy if we ever get the chance to meld the colors for golds or other metals...

Current Hoards -
Mon Mothma ROTJ - 168
Chewie TESB - 161
R2 TFA - 134
Chewie TFA -122
Luke TESB - 114
R2 ANH - 114
Rey TFA - 103
Leia ANH - 56
Han ANH - 41
added Lando TESB - 30

Bottom 3 are my current priorities, but I'm feeling the need to find a couple of obscure characters to hoards, just haven't decided who yet... And may end up adding a 3po and a Yoda at some point just to even things out... None of the insert sets really grab me at present, so chasing the hoard is about all I'm doing when I can find the time...

scan through my cards and take what you like I am not a massive hoarder and rather help you guys then random strangers

Back
Top Bottom