Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Gave this a go after getting a bunch of free pack cards in my JTTFA case. I hope it's not the future of card collecting, but it is pretty fun and you don't have to buy things in app if you don't want to. You get credits to spend by just logging in each day.

Have to admit, there's still a bit of a thrill when you "open" a new pack and see what you get, but I do kind of like to have the cards in hand.

Yell out if anyone else is using it, I'm happy to help fellow OCT'ers out if I can....strangely enough my user name is AUSRAM ;-)

Hi AusRam - just sent you a trade in SWCT! I actually got into the SWCT app first through my son, who found it on his iPad but now I also have an account. Lots of fun. One good thing is you don't have to worry about storing your digital cards! But I agree there is something about physical cards which is why I am wondering where you bought your JTTFA physical cards? I haven't seen them in Aus. Do I just have to suck it up and pay the freight to get them shipped here from the US?? Thanks.

Hi AusRam - just sent you a trade in SWCT! I actually got into the SWCT app first through my son, who found it on his iPad but now I also have an account. Lots of fun. One good thing is you don't have to worry about storing your digital cards! But I agree there is something about physical cards which is why I am wondering where you bought your JTTFA physical cards? I haven't seen them in Aus. Do I just have to suck it up and pay the freight to get them shipped here from the US?? Thanks.

Thanks mate, appreciate the trade. There's another OCTer on it as well who's been helping me out...hopefully we can help each other out along the way. It's pretty addictive, but I'm using the android version and it's a major pain as you can only do one "shred" in the Smugglers Den and you have to restart the app to do another. No fun when you've got a heap to do after a buying binge!

Yes, I get my boxes from the States. Dave and Adams mostly, but it is getting pretty expensive these days, especially with the low Aussie dollar. I probably wouldn't have gone the whole case if I knew the dollar would keep dropping, but it was a pre-order so didn't want to cause a problem for them.

I just downloaded the app to give it a go, got a Yoda Legends card in my free pack and got really excited. The I turned the card and saw it's not so rare lol

Yeah, they throw a few your way early on to get you hooked LOL. Have to admit, it is pretty addictive and you can have a bit of fun without using real money providing you log in each day, though you do get access to better cards/packs if you at least buy a minimal amount of credits. It's a pretty good business model for Topps actually, they must be getting a nice income stream from it. At the same time they do run it pretty well with new cards released every day etc...

Wish they had a PC/web accessible version, the Android client is a bit of a pain...

Yeah, different packs have the different inserts and the different rates of color parallels...check the "Transmissions" under your user name menu to see what's new etc...

50k! Nice. Yea I'm spending it all trying to get the awards.

The free pack that's there at the moment, I got these 3 from it.

image.png image.png image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Back
Top Bottom