Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

Had good fun chasing up the FA Story cards recently, was my first real venture into the blind trading/fanfeed sort of thing (have a few extra's left if anyone needs them) Have all 32 now and will just need to tie down tomorrows 4 to be good for the three reward cards. Also starting/trying to chase down some Rey's for a bit of a character PC (like just about everyone else I'm sure!) and have traded some gold dupes for a heap of yellows in an attempt to finish off the yellow set before they stop the Series 1 & 2 cards.

Think I have a Mace Windu sketch if anyone needs it...

Nice bonus. I wish huddle would issue more than $10k a day like Star Wars especially when most of the main packs for these insert sets are $50k plus and you normally only have not much more than a day to buy them. I noticed on Bunt it mentions about a VIP program (no idea how this works) where if you are not registered as a VIP the daily coin allowance will be cut back to 2.5k each day

Yeah, does seem that Star Wars delivers better value that way...Might be to do with the licencing rights, more people with their fingers in the Sporting pie as it were..

I see that's another thing happening now, you can by a monthly subscription boost to your coins, so you get extra coins every reload for an upfront figure..probably what the VIP thing is like...

guys, does anyone have the following sketch cards? I really like this set and would like to complete it :)

Darth Vader
Han Solo
Jango Fett

I have doubles of Mace Windu & Qui Gon Jinn to trade and i am also willing to trade golds or base variants if needed :)

cheers

Last edited:
is this the Kenobi you need? If so, im happy to trade for it, not really looking for anything in particular haven't decided what if anything im going to collect in these - so whatever you want to trade is fine

IMG_1207[1].PNG

Hi All,

I was wondering if all you kind people could please provide some tips on crossapp trading? :) :)
I have an account of Star Wars, Kick, Huddle and Bunt all under the same Fan Name: Bugaboo_jedi.

Thanks in advanced and Happy New Year all!!!!!!!!

If you missed out on your bonus coins due to the reset over New Years, check your bulletin, they sent them out this morning, but you have to go in and claim them....

Hi All,

I was wondering if all you kind people could please provide some tips on crossapp trading? :) :)
I have an account of Star Wars, Kick, Huddle and Bunt all under the same Fan Name: Bugaboo_jedi.

Thanks in advanced and Happy New Year all!!!!!!!!

Just use the fan feed with what you have and what you are looking to trade. It's a simple matter of trading what you want to trade away on one app for a random white / dupe you don't mind parting with and then having the same back on another app. There is a lot of trust involved and unfortunately a lot of scammers.

Series 1 & 2 will finish up in a week on the 15th...if anyone OCT'ers need any colors or even base to finish off their sets, all my dupes are available...

Not overly fussed when it comes to the dupes mate, if you have needs throw me a trade and we'll see how we go... Not moving golds though...

hey guys, if anyone has the BB-8 ( or any others that i dont have ) from the Graphite set, i would love to complete this :) ... as a bit of an artist i like the sketch/artist look cards :)
That's why i completed the Sketch cards... however, i would like the Maul that was the award card but cant find it anywhere... :( (orange colour)

I don't mind the new series 3 cards, but I wish we could archive all our older base sets, compile them down into a single set with an "icon" that expands the deck out when you click on it, scrolling through all those cards is painful, or at least add a filter to sort by series

I don't mind the new series 3 cards, but I wish we could archive all our older base sets, compile them down into a single set with an "icon" that expands the deck out when you click on it, scrolling through all those cards is painful, or at least add a filter to sort by series

Agree, especially as some of the old sets are merging together with the new (reds and blues) when sorted by parallel.

Someone needs to explain to me why I have had three trade offers today of a S3 base white for a blue S3 Rebels Stormtrooper card. Odd trades happen, but why 3 for this card ???

I also wish there was some way to select subgroups of cards. I was trying to trade to finish off the whites and blues of the set that has now disappeared (thanks for the trade Trevor) and I gave up because every trade attempt took me several minutes of searching to find the right cards. I notice the awards for those sets have also disappeared. No matter - I am in on the ground floor for the new series.

I also wish there was some way to select subgroups of cards. I was trying to trade to finish off the whites and blues of the set that has now disappeared (thanks for the trade Trevor) and I gave up because every trade attempt took me several minutes of searching to find the right cards. I notice the awards for those sets have also disappeared. No matter - I am in on the ground floor for the new series.

No worries, just sent you a couple more trades, might help you fill out some of the older stuff..

Back
Top Bottom