Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

I opened a bunch of Death Star location packs and didn't pull nuffin ...they seem tougher than past location sets as I've had good luck with them and have a fair few, but maybe I was buying masters then. Not buying/spending much at all at the moment, sitting on 150K of credits - probably keep saving in case something special comes out this later week for the new movie...

Yeah I am planning on saving my coins for now as I am having hardly any luck getting anything decent. Same with Huddle. Wait until the nextinsert set that is per pack (depending on the reward).

I like the spectral cards, I have tried to get as many of them as and when they pop up not sure how long they have been doing that for tho.

Im definitely losing interest tho, I think the only reason I kept interest in the Select digital card game was that there was a clear end game in the captain signature redemption set.

Woken up to a survey call at 11.30am (I'm on nightshift), so I decide to check if there are any packs worthwhile opening today. See R2D2 spectrums are up and there is only 7 mins and 50 seconds to go. 3rd pack = spectrum, so I keep opening. 11th pack another, 12th pack another. Ended up opening 44 packs for 5 spectrums, but didn't hit a black in the free packs, but did get 3 golds though.

Ask me at about the same time tomorrow ! ;-) Going to a morning session..

Glad to hear the general feedback is good, everyone seems to have enjoyed it, even the critics...

I thought it was good. Enjoyed the characters, but I don't want to say too much haha
Perfect review, that's about the extent that I want to hear, simply that it was good/bad/average, however I am not planning on seeing it until the new year (when the hype has died down a bit and the cinemas wont be so packed), which might make avoiding spoilers rather difficult :)

Saw it today and really enjoyed it...thought they did well keeping in the spirit of the first trilogy....

Think a second viewing will be in order sometime over the holidays, there was a lot to take in...

Spent a bunch of credits chasing Awakens inserts, but didn't fare too well. Awakens story card #3 x 2 and today I got the bowcaster...but slim pickings for the amount of credits I burned. Looking forward to the new set that's coming soon, so saving credits again now..

If anyone has any spare Rey's to trade that I need, by all means, throw them my way ! ;-)

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in any of mine, I'm happy to trade for something equivalent for needing for sets or collections; or trade for huddle. I only go this to get the coins, bust a few packs to try and pick up a couple good trades to trade for huddle. Name is darthraider999 by the way!

Been chasing the Force Awakens cards a bit lately and have picked up a few armory cards...but not a whole lot else... If anyone else is doing Force Awakens I have a few dupes...

hey guys been a bit busy the last week here and I think I missed a couple of trades, sorry I wasn't ignoring you if you still looking for the card happy to trade still, not sure what I am really after I have just been buying random stuff ad have all sorts.. both this and huddle hae started to bore me even though I still chasing the di cuts in huddle (5 weeks to go)

hey guys been a bit busy the last week here and I think I missed a couple of trades, sorry I wasn't ignoring you if you still looking for the card happy to trade still, not sure what I am really after I have just been buying random stuff ad have all sorts.. both this and huddle hae started to bore me even though I still chasing the di cuts in huddle (5 weeks to go)

I think I might have a couple die cuts still in huddle if you are after them. ID is NZRAIDERS52

i am after the sketch cards mate... i have sent you a trade...

Back
Top Bottom