Topps Premier Gold 2013-14

Latest pick up: Gold auto /50
AY.JPG

Ok, so I have found that a box dlvd to Aus is about $260 -$290 US depending on where you get it. So far I have picked up Fellaini standard auto, standard jersey and Orange Auto / 25 as well as the Young standard auto, standard jersey and Gold auto /50 for a fair bit less than that. I wouldn't have pulled those 6 cards in 1 box so I feel for those of us after PC - Stick to buying singles of what you actually want. If I was an LFC man, could have picked up Barnes standard auto and Gold auto/50, Henderson standard auto and jersey and Stevie G standard auto for less than a dlvd box!! MADNESS!! It kills me to say this but the Frank Lampard auto looks wicked! He has a pretty cool signature. Seems to be the rarest of the big players beside this elusive..dare I say non existent Pele auto. SORRY - I stand corrected it DOES exist!! 1st one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Topps-Pr...t=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item20dd702573

I am guessing this will end over $700

Last edited:
I was reading last night that there's a guarantee on the 6 box cases. You're supposed to score two autos out of Pele, Ronaldo, Bale, Gerrard, Lampard and Arteta. I didn't realise this.

Anyone have any ideas of how many Gerrard, Arteta, Ronaldo, Bale, Lampard autographs are made? Just the normal run of these not the limited numbered auto's.

still no word of an album on this release? if they had album it would've ticked all the boxes...

Topps dont often do albums. I have only ever seen them for their flagship baseball set.

i have a match attax one from a few years ago sitting here somewhere, but now i think about it your right haven't seen them do any for any of the UFC releases. oh well i might make my own one up in photoshop

Last edited:
How's everyone going with picking up PC cards? So far I have done ok. I have the following -
Fellaini: Standard auto, /50 auto , /25 auto and standard jersey.
Young: Standard auto, /50 auto (x2) dunno why I bought 2 LOL mind you one is #1 /50 so I guess I'll use that as my excuse :) and the standard jersey.
Still no CR7 auto and a few jersey and auto jerseys to pick up. Will post the mailday once they all arrive
Not too sure about these printing plate auto's ..yeah they are 1/1 but they look poop (PLEASE NOTE: I will maintain this even IF I happen to buy one at some stage LOL)
I kinda still want to buy a box of these just for the pure enjoyment of a lucky dip!

I am after all the Cardiff City cards from this set, well as many as I can get!

Am finding though that they are selling for higher prices than gun players from other teams, possibly because it is the first release like this that Cardiff have featured in.

If anyone knows of any other forums or anyone who has Cardiff cards for sale please let me know.

Fraizer Cambpell 1/1 auto on eBay at the moment is my number 1 target.

How's everyone going with picking up PC cards? So far I have done ok. I have the following -
Fellaini: Standard auto, /50 auto , /25 auto and standard jersey.
Young: Standard auto, /50 auto (x2) dunno why I bought 2 LOL mind you one is #1 /50 so I guess I'll use that as my excuse :) and the standard jersey.
Still no CR7 auto and a few jersey and auto jerseys to pick up. Will post the mailday once they all arrive
Not too sure about these printing plate auto's ..yeah they are 1/1 but they look poop (PLEASE NOTE: I will maintain this even IF I happen to buy one at some stage LOL)
I kinda still want to buy a box of these just for the pure enjoyment of a lucky dip!
I think I may have missed the boat. I'm a Gunner and watched closely as afew Arteta and Wilshere autos went for bugger all on ebay. Now it seems the finishing prices are steadilly creeping higher... :(

Back
Top Bottom