Topps Premier Gold 2013-14

Same again for me, not really a fan. If I was PC'ing a certain player, I'd go all out for a plate. Just happy for a couple of autos and any nice patches that come up at the moment.

yeah couldnt of put it any better, agree 100%. i just want one each of the Arsenal stuff that appeals to me, and probably a stevie G auto as well just because he's stevie G

thats one of his better signatures from what ive seen so well done on that.
Totally agree. What's with these guys signatures?!?! God damn alot of them are god awful!! Reckon my two year old could sign his name a bit better than most of them!! Tim Howards is quite nice and neat, but there aren't many others in the same boat.

Some fcuker got the Ronaldo Orange auto for $399 US. DIRT...bldy DIRT I tells ya! That is probably the steal of the year considering the first standard auto sold today for $380 US ( Justice was served Owen, I got outbid on that one LOL ) :rofl:

Y
Totally agree. What's with these guys signatures?!?! God damn alot of them are god awful!! Reckon my two year old could sign his name a bit better than most of them!! Tim Howards is quite nice and neat, but there aren't many others in the same boat.
Yeah, I agree. CR7 just can't seem to keep his signature within one sticker. To Tim Howard, Stevie G and John Barnes I say well done. To Ashley Young, CR7 and a few others I both Boo and Hiss!! LOL I have seen some decent Young auto's and some absolute Barry Crockers I have a decent one but I reckon his are about 70/30 70% poo 30% quality. CR7 has been 100% poo thus far as NONE of the 5 I've seen have been complete and within the stiker

2013 Topps Premier Gold Ashley Young SP Jersey Card
is the first of the cards that i picked up from a Hong Kong Person of Ebay
$_57Ashley Young MAnu.JPG
$_57Ashley Young MAnu.JPG $_57Ashley Young MAnu.JPG

I am also very keen of this set. Does anyone know whether these cards can be bought in Australia or is Ebay the way to go?
Also I will be interested in the full base set and any Chelsea cards.

I am also very keen of this set. Does anyone know whether these cards can be bought in Australia or is Ebay the way to go?
Also I will be interested in the full base set and any Chelsea cards.
Pretty sure Dacardworld aren't shipping internationally. There is an ebay seller, otherwise ask @BoondasH1, he may be able to help you.

Looks like the prices are already dropping, a Barnes sold for $16. A gold Arteta jersey #/5 sold for less than $70.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Liverpool cards. There's a Gerrard 1of1 printing plate auto card for sale, but for $1,200 that's way too much for a printing plate.

Prices still dropping on eBay with a 1 of 1 plate below $10 and plenty of memorabilia cards for around $1. Not sure if its because of Topps over production, or questionable practices http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-14-topps-premier-gold-soccer-cards
lack of authenticity http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7089561/5/
or a combination of all.

Prices still dropping on eBay with a 1 of 1 plate below $10 and plenty of memorabilia cards for around $1. Not sure if its because of Topps over production, or questionable practices http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-14-topps-premier-gold-soccer-cards
lack of authenticity http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7089561/5/
or a combination of all.

what are you taking about in particular? is it the george thorne and guzan game worn suspicion or the defoe error ?

Last edited:
How many Liverpool cards would there be in this series?
Base and Inserts (base, Green(#99), Orange(#11), Platinum(#1/1), Gold(#1/1)
Base
41 Glen Johnson Liverpool FC
42 Jose Enrique Liverpool FC
43Philippe Coutinho Liverpool FC
44 Steven Gerrard Liverpool FC
45Luis Suarez Liverpool FC
Insert
FS-RS Raheem Sterling Liverpool
HS-LS Luis Suarez Liverpool
HS-DS Daniel Sturridge Liverpool
MM-SG Steven Gerrard Liverpool
TT-GJ Glen Johnson Liverpool

Auto
SP-JB John Barnes LIVERPOOL FC
SP-JHE Jordan Henderson LIVERPOOL FC
SP-SG Steven Gerrard LIVERPOOL FC

Quad auto

QA-AT
Scott Sinclair WEST BROMWICH ALBION
Yannick Bolasie CRYSTAL PALACE
Aleksandar Tonev ASTON VILLA
Jordan Henderson LIVERPOOL FC

auto relic
PAR-JHE Jordan Henderson LIVERPOOL FC

jersey relic
JR-JHE Jordan Henderson LIVERPOOL FC

Jumbo relic
JBR-SG Steven Gerrard LIVERPOOL FC

Quad relic
QA-AT
Scott Sinclair WEST BROMWICH ALBION
Yannick Bolasie CRYSTAL PALACE
Jordan Henderson LIVERPOOL FC
Aleksandar Tonev ASTON VILLA

Last edited:
what are you taking about in particular? is it the george thorne and guzan game worn suspicion or the defoe error ?

The FCF link is re a number of Topps jersey cards such as Guzan material being from an outfielder jersey not a goalkeeper jersey which he is, etc...all in the link.
The Defoe card shows a 6ft 2 player (Etienne Capoue) quite a difference from defoe's 5ft 3! Poor Topps soccer knowledge.

I've always been suspect of Topps authenticity when it came to their 'game worn' stuff.

Btw anyone know how many cases there are for this release?

Back
Top Bottom