Topps Premier Gold 2013-14

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
By Susan Lulgjuraj | Beckett Sports Card Monthly Editor
Topps is expanding its soccer product to the English Premier League.
In mid-December, Topps is scheduled to release a high-end soccer product with 2013-14 Topps Premier Gold. The hit-per-pack product will contain 10 packs with five cards in each pack – meaning every box will have 10 hits: five autographs and five memorabilia cards.
The EPL set will include past and present players.

The autographs will feature several subsets including Star Players, Matchwinners, Future Stars and International Icon Autographs. There will also be Gold, Orange, Platinum and Printing Plate parallels. In addition, there will be dual, triple and quad autographs.
Relics will come in Single and Jumbo form with Gold, Copper and Platinum parallels. Collectors can also find Dual, Triple and Quad Relics.
Topps will combine the two to offer Autographed Relic cards.
The base set will feature 100 cards of the top stars in the EPL. The base set also will have Green (numbered to 99), Orange (#’d to 11), Platinum (1-of-1), Premier Gold (1-of-1) and Printing Plate (1-of-1) parallels.
Collectors will be able to find several types of inserts:
- Hot Shot: the top goal scorers in the EPL
- Midfield Maestros
- Shot-Stoppers: top goal keepers in the league
- Touch Tacklers: top defenders
- Future Stars: best young talent
Update: Topps confirmed this will be a global release.

13EPL_INSERT_MOSES_zpse0385fba.jpg

13EPL_INSERT_FERDINAND_zpsec7e4411.jpg

13EPL_AUTO_F-Ashley-Cole_zps4fc43742.jpg

13EPL_RELIC_F-Mikel-Arteta_zpse3f9d5fa.jpg

probs the most exciting thing to happen card wise in ages. can see this being bad for my budget.

Im not even fussed to be honest, lets hope theres a subest that maybe is on card though!

Im not even fussed to be honest, lets hope theres a subest that maybe is on card though!

I'm pretty much the same but I hate it when half the auto is missing because they used sticker auto's. A fair few 1of1's in this set too, being a high end release I guess that's given.

End of the days it's great to see Topps releasing official soccer cards!

Also pretty cool to see Mile Jedinak get a mention on that list!!

also was stoked to see it. im a massive fan, was a season member at the mariners, then he left and ive been to one game since ahaha.

OH DEAR! :crazy:
The wife is gonna show me one of these :red:
I see a case purchase!!! Hopefully they are priced ok..They look fantastic!! Great research Luke :thumbsup:
Ashley Cole?? - Match Winner?? :whistle:
Sorry, my brain cannot put that all together and create a logical explanation

Anyone know the release date and any news on prices yet ? Product looking good.

Back
Top Bottom