Topps Premier Gold 2013-14

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SANTIIIIIII CAZORLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry

Gold 1/1. Too shiny, too lovely. I need a better camera.

48777D6D-055B-431A-A890-E246EA8D569F_zpsdwdwohqv.jpg

B16CCC6B-7948-4366-90A3-0D780C6CAF55_zpsdgbwvo54.jpg

thats sick mate glad hes going to melbourne to, has the sydney event i linked you to been and gone yet? i totally forgot about it

Cheers for the heads up that he was touring OZ. I think it was a week after you mentioned he was coming to Sydney that they had pre sale tickets to meet him in Vic.

Good idea Raj. Stamp it 1/1.

Will do Chief

Any suggestions on what pen to use? I was thinking a blue fine liner type, if sharpie make them.

I use stadelar lumocolours ! Not sure if i spelt the brand right, but there hard to find like as in discontinued but i bought about 5 packs of 10 on ebay when i found out they were discontinued,

If your trying to replicate the ones topps use yeah the blue sharpie should do the job but just make sure you use an eraser to rub all the sticky off under the sticker if you rip it off

Last edited:
Sweeet I ended up going to Office Works and wasn't sure if I should go with the Sharpie or the Staedtler Lumocolor. Good thing I ended up choosing the Lumocolor :kick:.

Thanks for the tips @GiRDS-, all done (sticker off and cleaned the glue) just need him to sign it now ;).

Last edited:
Speaking of giroud, lololololol!
He's silly. Not the right thing to be doing at any time, but at 3am on match day is terrible.
If you remember when we first signed Chamakh he started off in great form. He then got caught playing up on his missus, and never played another good game for us.

Great work :thumbsup:

Yeah, how expensive are the /99. I've seen some head up towards $50+ that's just ridiculous.

Yeah box busting might not of been a bad idea with some of the parallel prices

Back
Top Bottom