Topps Premier Gold 2013-14

Will be a fun break I'm sure. I might be keen on any Arsenal you pull.

I like how they've released the CR7 autos in his Utd kit. Would like to see the same for Fabregas in Arsenal colours maybe next release. So many good signatures are possible for future releases though.
For sure. Will keep u raj n owen in the loop when I get my boxes. Combined we are Arsepool United. Lol I wouldn't swim in that haha

LOL, standard fail - DACARDWORLD, will let you order Premier Gold, take your payment, email to say they can't ship Premier Gold outside of US and Canada due to licensing rights and refund the payment. FFS - back to the drawing board!

stuff fabregas we want and henryyy
Aye, Thierry would be mighty. Already have a couple of his UD autos and a legit Futera one, but in Arsenal colours would be nice.

LOL, standard fail - DACARDWORLD, will let you order Premier Gold, take your payment, email to say they can't ship Premier Gold outside of US and Canada due to licensing rights and refund the payment. FFS - back to the drawing board!

Spewin mate. None on ebay?

Aye, Thierry would be mighty. Already have a couple of his UD autos and a legit Futera one, but in Arsenal colours would be nice.

Spewin mate. None on ebay?

Yeah man was well pished off. Gave them a mild serve lol. Drowned my sorrows in a CR7 base auto. There's a lady that will do $490 dlvd for 2 boxes but given I bought the cr7 I don't see it being worth the risk now.

a couple more incoming:
261373391810_1.jpg
Benteke/Sideshow Bob Dual
221353765355_1.jpg
Little Ronny rio howard.JPG Rio Broken Knee & Tim Laden (pre beard) Dual
I know the last one isn't TPG but it's kinda cool anyway! A bit of a 1/1 as it is un-numbered! Obviously the person on serial number duties popped out to drop the kids off as this one rolled down the conveyor belt!!

rio howard.JPG

a couple more incoming:
261373391810_1.jpg
Benteke/Sideshow Bob Dual
221353765355_1.jpg
Little Ronny rio howard.JPG Rio Broken Knee & Tim Laden (pre beard) Dual
I know the last one isn't TPG but it's kinda cool anyway! A bit of a 1/1 as it is un-numbered! Obviously the person on serial number duties popped out to drop the kids off as this one rolled down the conveyor belt!!
Still like those UD Utd for the Georgie Bests and Keano.

Anyone interested in boxes? I may have a few available for sale (Friday onward should be in OZ).

Ok so like everyone else has discovered, it takes ages for the mailday to come..However, when it does....Wowee it's niiiiiiiiiiiice!
The Young Gold patch #1/5 & also one of the Young Gold autos #1/ 50. Love the CR7 in hand 90% in the sticker too!! A rarity! LOL
I have a few more on the way, but I have a nice amount to put up on display. Enjoy!
DSC01468.JPG

Back
Top Bottom