To spend or not to spend...

What should I spend my birthday money on?

• Be responsible. Spend that $100 on your phone bill.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • SPEND IT!!! Birthday money should be kept separate from finances!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Put half on your phone bill and spend the other $50 on cards! I have one you might like.... ;)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Like I would know what to do, have you seen my bank statement recently??

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kidd05 said:
My advise too is, try to budget your calls. I doubt you're calling friends over there and am assuming its a girl.

uh, carlos, you do realise AJ is a girl yeah?

DVS said:
Pay your phone bill!!! I work in the finance industry and i see to many people with "default" on their credit file for not paying their bloody phone bills. Trust me it will hurt you in the long run if you dont pay it!!!!

Maybe you should look at the $79/cap. i think it is with vodaphone. doesnt matter how many calls you make your bill wont be over $79!!! Sounds like a good deal to me!!!

I have shitty mobile phone reception and I am with Vodafone.... if only they had a landline service!!!

And my phone bill was only ever ONCE 700 LOL But hey guys I appreciate the thoughts being put into the responses :D

I will put most of the mony onto the bill... :D

LOL ok then... change all "girl"s on my post to "man". ;)

My sister used to spend $1000 a month on her phone bills to talk to her now ex boyfriend.. she went on for a year and a half. Imagine how many autos that can buy.. sheesh!

But yeah, it can get tough. But trust me, it's not NECESSARY to spend too much on your phone bill to maintain a relationship.

I see that Telstra now have capped phone bills as well....one of the girls here at work just got one and it seems ok!!!

OKay Carlos... $1000 a month... IS WAY TOO MUCH.....

for th emost part I averaged my entire bill at $200 a month..... I just got a little silly and sidetracked and WHAM....

Telstra capped DVS? Is that Landline or mobile though?

yeah don't think there is actually 3G coverage in Tassie yet.... and I'd have to buy a new phone LMAO

Nah I'm just gonna pull up my socks and pay attention and not spend so damn much money on phone calls.

They probably dont cover tassie as they would need to supply 2 headsets to each person!!! LMAO ;)

Back
Top Bottom