Timeless Treasures 15 Tin Case Break Live Now (7.30)

Nice Holiday mate, he's selling quite well atm. Not the best over all and the last couple of tins kinda saved it tho. Nice tho, those rookie year jersey arent bad actually.

Well it was a team logo 1/1... and it's auto'd which is a bonus, plus he's popular. Overall... decent break, but only because of the last 3 tins. Are you happy with your pulls?

agree, correlation seems bad, people will have figured this out and unless you buy a case or can pick the last 3 tins from a fresh case the odds are against you

I think i did pretty good...To name the decent cards

Jrue Holiday Prime Patch Team logo Autograph 1/1
Kobe Bryant Home / Road Dual Jersey Autograph 7/25
Dirk Nowitzki MVP Materials Autograph 9/25
Redemption Rookie Recruits Signatures #108 Ricky Rubio
Brandon Jennings NBA Apprentice Jersey / Auto 04/50
Stephen Curry Rookie Recruits Signatures 255/299
Clyde Drexler Hall of fame Autograph 7/35
Blake Griffin / Omri Casspi / Stephen Curry / Tyreke Evens NBA Apprentice Patch 1/10
Tyler Hansbrough Rookie Recruits Signatures 12/25
James Harden / Stephen Curry NBA Apprentice Patch 2/10
Dwight Howard Statistical Champions Materials Patch 3/10
Isiah Thomas Hall of Fame Autograph 21/35
Isiah Thomas Hall of Fame Autograph 23/35
Lebron James Home/Road Dual Jersey 16/100
Lebron James Rookie Year Jersey 11/100

About $700-800 of ebay value there... from what I've noticed. Dirks are selling well though, you definitely got some sell-able cards. Certainly your best break for a while!

just checked in this morning...... man those last three tins saved the break they were freakin awesome!! A Kobe Auto GU, and a 1/1 tag auto of the nicest signature in the game!! My favourite has to be the quad rc patch though..... in the words of Borat....... Veeaary Niiiice

Man i know i said i quit but pm me a price for the Thabeet please! these cards are insane! Great Kobe and Holiday!

Back
Top Bottom