The Official TLA Player In Focus Cards Thread

Just received some invo that Lachlan at tla has been let go.
A collector has been told that after sending a particular card in that had bent corners 3/4, that he could have his money back or get another number.
As they will not replace it.
Terry himself will be looking after this.
I thought they only made the number of cards that were ordered.
How do you get another card that is different than what you have allocated and received.
Damaged cards will not be replaced, cost cutting at its finest.
That don’t sound right to me , you sure about that ?

absolutely , got it straight from the card holder.
How could they give you another number if someone else sends in a redemption with that number and how could they give you your money back when it’s been quoted here 1000 times that TLA has nothing to do with a secondary market ? Or are they refunding the $3.99 for a damaged legends signature ?

How could they give you another number if someone else sends in a redemption with that number and how could they give you your money back when it’s been quoted here 1000 times that TLA has nothing to do with a secondary market ? Or are they refunding the $3.99 for a damaged legends signature ?
Joel, card was a pif card, that was received damaged on 3 corners, Terry told the card holder that he could have his money back or a replacement card with a different number, the card he received would not be replaced.

Joel, card was a pif card, that was received damaged on 3 corners, Terry told the card holder that he could have his money back or a replacement card with a different number, the card he received would not be replaced.
Joel. here is email sent to card holder from Terry, name of card holder removed for reasons.
Hi

Lachlan is no longer with us as a result of having to cut back staffing levels.

All customer service enquires are now coming to me.

With you Player in Focus card, at this stage we cannot replace the card you have, I can offer you a new card (different number) or a refund?

Our production areas has also cut back in Australia hence why we can only offer you the above options.

Regards

Terry

Yeah bit different being a pif card . Didn’t think that would be the case with a redemption.

Yeah bit different being a pif card . Didn’t think that would be the case with a redemption.
Still reckon thats a cheap shit cop out, after all you are paying for something that is damaged.
To top it off, how does 1 replace a card with another number, when they only make the amount of cards that are ordered in that 24hr period by people putting an order in.

Still reckon thats a cheap s*** cop out, after all you are paying for something that is damaged.
To top it off, how does 1 replace a card with another number, when they only make the amount of cards that are ordered in that 24hr period by people putting an order in.
Yeah the number bit is strange but I’ve seen someone else on here say they lost a LS or something and got a valentine Holmes patch card . How does that happen when someone might of got the redemption with that number ?

Yeah the number bit is strange but I’ve seen someone else on here say they lost a LS or something and got a valentine Holmes patch card . How does that happen when someone might of got the redemption with that number ?
Maybe because they have a list of what cards are in what boxes.
Like lance, used to be able to go to a certain box in a case and open packs until he found it, then would palm off all the other packs.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

A quick update from TLA:

Just a note for your members...

Our Future Focus print on demand release will launch today at 12pm and sell for 24 hours.

Because of Easter the one following will launch on Tuesday the 14th of April (Monday the 13th is a public holiday being Easter Monday)

1586138893798.png

Maybe because they have a list of what cards are in what boxes.
Like lance, used to be able to go to a certain box in a case and open packs until he found it, then would palm off all the other packs.
Is he still selling on eBay ?

Wow....

Interesting read on a few fronts. I hadn't read this thread as St George had been so sh^t that there wasn't any threat of them getting a card. As a result I had no idea of the extension of PIFs to FFs. Have the numbers dropped each week on these because of a lack of promotion?

As for the cut backs lets hope it doesn't extend further into quality and quality control.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom