The Official TLA Player In Focus Cards Thread

Yeah the number bit is strange but I’ve seen someone else on here say they lost a LS or something and got a valentine Holmes patch card . How does that happen when someone might of got the redemption with that number ?
I was the person who registed a Max King redemption card,then sent it in.Waited about a month,then told they can,t find it.I was then offered a Val Holmes jersey auto with the redemption card to replace it.I don,t know if they felt sorry for me and gave me a much better card.Im not complaining,but it made me think,do they open boxes and hold on to cards in cases like mine occur again,i think they do.

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 12.03.38 pm.png

I was the person who registed a Max King redemption card,then sent it in.Waited about a month,then told they can,t find it.I was then offered a Val Holmes jersey auto with the redemption card to replace it.I don,t know if they felt sorry for me and gave me a much better card.Im not complaining,but it made me think,do they open boxes and hold on to cards in cases like mine occur again,i think they do.
what number was it paul.

One thing for people to remember.....is that while there may be a print run of say 100 cards.......but due to collation and stated odds (the cards still fall as according to the odds) only 98 of a specific card may only be needed to be inserted in the product due to the print run.

One thing for people to remember.....is that while there may be a print run of say 100 cards.......but due to collation and stated odds (the cards still fall as according to the odds) only 98 of a specific card may only be needed to be inserted in the product due to the print run.
One thing i can say in favor of TLA,is that they don,t hold back the no.1 cards.

Received my Patrick Carrigan card today. The card is around 3-4mm smaller then regular Traders card.
I do like the concept as most of these players chosen will be their rookie cards 👍
Back to that crap again, more remakes and bullshit of sending them back,
Whatever happened to quality control

Back
Top Bottom