The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

I think Warriors will be other team that has two sigs with Broncos. Papali'i would be the younger of the Warriors ones as they tend to have a younger type player and established player for the teams that end up with two

Think your work colleague is correct...... when I read that there were 18 x Authentic Signature Rubies cards in the folders ......it reads like they are the hand signed signatures.......but in reality they will be the foiled signatures.
Yeah just looks like the Rubies are this years version of the navy from last year but aren't in packs only in starter packs. That's how I see it. Some principle as previous years except can't get the Ruby in boxes/packets

Could someone let me know what a 4 and 2 card is all about.

Without specifically knowing I would suggest that it is based on players who are prolific try scorers and goal kickers. I could be off the mark though because Corey Thompson was an example card for the Tigers and Marsters is their regular goal kicker.

Yeah just looks like the Rubies are this years version of the navy from last year but aren't in packs only in starter packs. That's how I see it. Some principle as previous years except can't get the Ruby in boxes/packets

I read it as though they are the folder cards this year so not available in starters or regular boxes / packets. It looks like there are 72 starters 'Startoon' cards again so I would think that the ruby version of these might be numbered.

Without specifically knowing I would suggest that it is based on players who are prolific try scorers and goal kickers. I could be off the mark though because Corey Thompson was an example card for the Tigers and Marsters is their regular goal kicker.
The Tigers four and two has both Thompson and Marsters. Marsters was their 2018 goalkicker and Thompson was their top tryscorer

I can imagine it was limited to 8 teams to avoid transferred/uncertain players, but here's every team's top tryscorer and goalkicker for 2018:
Broncos: Oates + Isaako
Raiders: Leilua + Croker
Bulldogs: J Morris + Martin
Sharks: Holmes + Townsend
Titans: Don + Gordon
Sea Eagles: T Trbojevic/Lane + Cherry-Evans
Storm: Addo-Carr + Smith
Knights: Fitzgibbon + Ponga
Cowboys: Feldt + Thurston
Eels: Jennings + Moses
Panthers: Blake + Maloney
Rabbitohs: Jennings + Reynolds
Dragons: Dufty + Widdop
Roosters: Ferguson + Mitchell
Warriors: Fusitua + Johnson
Tigers: Thompson + Marsters

of those i'd say Dogs, Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Roosters and possibly Storm were cut because of players confirmed moving or potentially not being there

The Tigers four and two has both Thompson and Marsters. Marsters was their 2018 goalkicker and Thompson was their top tryscorer

I can imagine it was limited to 8 teams to avoid transferred/uncertain players, but here's every team's top tryscorer and goalkicker for 2018:
Broncos: Oates + Isaako
Raiders: Leilua + Croker
Bulldogs: J Morris + Martin
Sharks: Holmes + Townsend
Titans: Don + Gordon
Sea Eagles: T Trbojevic/Lane + Cherry-Evans
Storm: Addo-Carr + Smith
Knights: Fitzgibbon + Ponga
Cowboys: Feldt + Thurston
Eels: Jennings + Moses
Panthers: Blake + Maloney
Rabbitohs: Jennings + Reynolds
Dragons: Dufty + Widdop
Roosters: Ferguson + Mitchell
Warriors: Fusitua + Johnson
Tigers: Thompson + Marsters

of those i'd say Dogs, Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Roosters and possibly Storm were cut because of players confirmed moving or potentially not being there

That makes sense, couldn’t see the other half of the example card on my phone.

I have heard but not confirmed that Canberra do not have a 4 & 2 insert.

I think Warriors will be other team that has two sigs with Broncos. Papali'i would be the younger of the Warriors ones as they tend to have a younger type player and established player for the teams that end up with two

McCullough is in a Qld Jersey so I would think that it is more likely to be a NSW origin player as the other Authentic signature .....

Broncos Authentic. It's pictured on the Box CDU too which shows the Broncos Logo. Hard to tell with the colour of the jersey but NRMA was the Broncos sponsor last year.

Yes you are probably right ....Looked more like an origin jersey though , but they do have a heap of different jerseys each year ....

Broncos Authentic. It's pictured on the Box CDU too which shows the Broncos Logo. Hard to tell with the colour of the jersey but NRMA was the Broncos sponsor last year.
But then again there is also James Roberts in the Authentic shown as a folder card in Broncos colours so where does that come in ....

Looks like that hand signed authentic signatures are now 2 per case? 1 in 6 boxes?

Does that mean they are now #/200?
185 each on the Authentic sigs this year .......Case cards are also parallel cards of the Retirement cards ....50 of each .....Only available in dealers cases .....

But then again there is also James Roberts in the Authentic shown as a folder card in Broncos colours so where does that come in ....

Broncos are one of the teams that has 2 x Signature Cards this year.

McCullough.JPG

Back
Top Bottom