The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

Perhaps like the select AFL series I with Brownlow medal predictors, replace DD's with dally m predictors?

You could have the team predictors........collect all of them for a limited set like you do now....

Or you could also have a team Dally M card (1 per team) for the winning player........and if you collect all 16 teams and submit early on you can redeem it for a signed winner version #/25 or #/50

Just a thought?

Cheers
Matt

Gordon & Gotch search is showing expected on sale date 7th Feb for cards and 11th for albums and starters. I would assume it is a mistake and it will be the 7th & 11th March. Would be a thursday and monday which ties in with there regular deliveries to newsagents.

Gordon & Gotch search is showing expected on sale date 7th Feb for cards and 11th for albums and starters. I would assume it is a mistake and it will be the 7th & 11th March. Would be a thursday and monday which ties in with there regular deliveries to newsagents.

My understanding is yes March.

I predict that Ben Barba will probably be sacked before we get this checklist!

This was done about half an hour ago. Btw you didn't seem to promote the Glory stuff too much, is traders your fav release :yellow:

This was done about half an hour ago. Btw you didn't seem to promote the Glory stuff too much, is traders your fav release :yellow:

Was never sent a sell sheet from TLA for Glory and no it is not a release I was much a fan of........Traders I don't mind as I will actually have some cards for my team to collect and its usually a good low end release.

Back
Top Bottom