The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

To put it into perspective

1b5393b59d474fcc863909bec13515cf.jpg

And that's not complete
That’s crazy though bball and baseball have gone that way. And if you buy a certain box or from certain stores you get their parellel

Would be interesting to have a vote to see what everyone thinks on the issue of parallels.
I don’t get how if someone gives their opinion why everyone starts crying ??
Must be more people getting kickbacks or back pats from these cards sellers then I thought !!

Would be interesting to have a vote to see what everyone thinks on the issue of parallels.
Must be more people getting kickbacks or back pats from these cards sellers then I thought !!
Joel, that is 1 great idea, can someone that is a bit some what tech savy start it.
I have voiced my opion on this matter òn many occassions, im sure i am not the only 1 that likes to get value for money.

Joel, that is 1 great idea, can someone that is a bit some what tech savy start it.
I have voiced my opion on this matter òn many occassions, im sure i am not the only 1 that likes to get value for money.
Poll is posted , let everyone have their say ?

The Parallel Poll is leading with the options given.

Should be, do you like Parallels included in your Sets
Yes
No

Instead, it's tried to compare parallels with completely different inserts. The answer to that question should be pretty obvious.

The point had been completely missed. It is less about the parallels and more about the constant negativity toward any product released.

By all means, have an opinion, share it, but try to show a small level of objectivity. If there is an aspect of a release that you as a collector don’t like, then by all means raise it, but at least try and offer an idea a solution and not just label the issue a ‘scam’ or ‘fraud’ or hate on an individual involved in the production.

Last edited:

wont be too many that like parallels.

Thought a better question would be something like - in an ideal NRL release what is a good number of parallels: 1,2,3,4 5+ etc

i dont mind one parallel set, even two if done right. After that though gets a bit much for NRL

I am sure TLA don’t but some of the collectors seem too!!

Personally I am not phased, it is an individual thing and is really not much different (easier though) to buying 6 packs of Elite until you hit then moving into the next box.

I suppose it really comes down to ones intentions. If it is to make money (as a collector) than that is not the best look but if it is for your PC or you help others out than not a big issue IMO.

Being able to see the cards in Starters is poor form from manufacturer IMO, yes it moves poroduct but really after someone does a raid throughout the local area ( not just to hit the card they need) and then leaves nothing for any one else and then wants to charge you top dollar I find a bit hard to swallow.

Ross

wont be too many that like parallels.

Thought a better question would be something like - in an ideal NRL release what is a good number of parallels: 1,2,3,4 5+ etc

i dont mind one parallel set, even two if done right. After that though gets a bit much for NRL
Yeah was probably worded bad lol. I actually should of just had it yes or no . I’m personally not a fan and don’t see the point but I just find it funny how many comments I’ve seen on here over the past 12-18 months of people saying they don’t like them . Thought it would be interesting to have a percentage for and against.

I love my “Wadebow” from last year I would of liked to see them all numbered (bar the clear) but there is easily room to move as well with some lower numbers then 100 (1/75 1/50 1/25 1/10 1/5 1/1) and some brighter colours.
Wadebow lol. Love it

Didn't they remove the 1:1 pack parallels in Elite a couple of years ago? Wasn't there a massive rant because people who bought newso packs were spending $8 per pack on a handful of commons?

What I know for a fact is that it doesn't matter what TLA put out to the market, there will be criticism from some people, just as there will be praise. That's not having a go at those people at all because everyone has their own opinion on what should/shouldn't be in a set.

Maybe TLA should contact every collector and do tailor-made sets for individuals.....

Back
Top Bottom