The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

he lost 30kg for the sapphire photo I am assuming.
look at that pic above, another obvious snap shot at a piss poor effort at a parallel version.
Oh when will you ever listen to you customers and dealers ESP. Another con job, different photos and paying for licence fees for different action shots, my A R S E.

From ESP

IMG_3712.jpg

They probably should be selling them for that or cheaper ? With no 1/1 or emeralds in there boxes

Should be $4.99 maximum per pack for newsagent stock. Retail packs in newsagents and $7.99 per pack hobby (dealer release).

Esp could actually be smart about it and have different inserts in the retail release so everyone had to buy both versions. Put the bigger hits in the hobby boxes and a few low end inserts and a few signature cards in retail.

Futera and select have done it in the past with cricket releases.

Last edited:
Should be $4.99 maximum per pack for newsagent stock. Retail packs in newsagents and $7.99 per pack hobby (dealer release).

Esp could actually be smart about it and have different inserts in the retail release so everyone had to buy both versions. Put the bigger hits in the hobby boxes and a few low end inserts and a few signature cards in retail.

Futera and select have done it in the past with cricket releases.
Make sure you do a patent on the idea Daniel, I know a few dealers that had input on the designs of cards in the past with them and they have not been paid any royalties.

I bet the Storm 1/1 will soon be listed on eBay by the same person that has the Raiders one.

What chance do us internationaly based NRL collectors have to complete sets and PCS with this happening. I speak to a few NZ based collectors who refuse to touch the elite product because of the perception that cases are loaded to prefer buyers. Case in point - the # of sellers who seem to be able to bust MOJO after MOJO after jersey signature after jersey signature - meanwhile over here in NZ No one has even gotten close to a 1 of 1 or an emerald MOJO - and we all know why - as much as ESP will deny it the cases are most certainly loaded.

Ive purchased 2boxes of this year's elite and 5 boxes of last year's elite and I am yet to hit anymore than a young gun signature. I wonder why that is.

To say I'm disalusioned with the elite product is a horrible understatement.

Ive purchased 2 boxes of this year's elite and 5 boxes of last year's elite and I am yet to hit anymore than a young gun signature. I wonder why that is.

I'll take a stab at it..... 1120 MoJo Sets in the release and around 6500 Boxes. So while it's unfortunate you haven't hit one yet, they're around 1:6 Boxes across the release so 2 Boxes busted is probably a little early to be surprised.

Likewise, 960 MoJo Sets last year, 6300 Boxes.

New Zealand also has a dealer that purchases from the same dealer stock as everyone else.

There was a sapphire and ruby in every case of 2016 Elite that I busted or heard of being busted from the NZ distributor last year. Looks like a Storm emerald #001 was busted from the same distributor this year.

What chance do us internationaly based NRL collectors have to complete sets and PCS with this happening. I speak to a few NZ based collectors who refuse to touch the elite product because of the perception that cases are loaded to prefer buyers. Case in point - the # of sellers who seem to be able to bust MOJO after MOJO after jersey signature after jersey signature - meanwhile over here in NZ No one has even gotten close to a 1 of 1 or an emerald MOJO - and we all know why - as much as ESP will deny it the cases are most certainly loaded.

Ive purchased 2boxes of this year's elite and 5 boxes of last year's elite and I am yet to hit anymore than a young gun signature. I wonder why that is.

Always buy dealer cases or boxes. Always

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom