The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

Interesting one. It still looks like a jersey patch to me (based on how the material looks) but not the one from the 2016 PF. The Sharks do have a jersey that has a black patch across the top quarter which surrounds the NRL logo

Interesting one. It still looks like a jersey patch to me (based on how the material looks) but not the one from the 2016 PF. The Sharks do have a jersey that has a black patch across the top quarter which surrounds the NRL logo

That's what I thought also but as you said it doesn't match up to the game on the back of the card.

Was hoping some collectors of this set may be able to help me out. I need some scanned images not photographs of the following backs of cards.

Common card
Silver Special
Elite Impact
2017 Captains
Crystal Collection / Crystal Collection case cards
Box Card All-Stars
Dally M Album Card

Need to be at least 300 x 450 approx pixels larger the better.

This is the back of these cards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Post them here or send me a message with the images. I will check any off that I am able to find or are sent through.

Thanks in advance

Some exciting news re my website coming very soon, keep an eye out in the websites section of the forum.
Peter, why can't you buy some cards and take the pictures yourself, it would be easier, then you would get what want.

The NRL logo for the shorts is bottom left I think and the logo is top right for jerseys. This would have to be a jersey patch, just not the one it is said to be....

I actually think its the Tag patch but the material is different to the normal tag patches on match worn jerseys ive seen.....the logo in this card is too big for the shorts logo as well and not the jersey.

Also has the green writing under the logo so i'm pretty certain its the Tag patch.

$_58.JPG

Luke+Lewis+2016+NRL+Grand+Final+Sharks+v+Storm+1vxM3j8ezz-x.jpg

I do really like the look of this card and the fact TLA are doing something different, but I dont see how these are worth the price a lot of people are asking.....for $40 yeah id probably buy one, but people are asking $200-400 for them which they can do but if signatures numbered to 130 are selling for less than a hundred, why are these so high?

I reckon they will drop quite a bit (some full NRL patches will fetch a premium)
$30 now

the guy who own,s ja,s ja,s collectables pulled the the burgess.huge souths fan.
That's good to know.. so far I've only seen 1 sapphire MOJO in the flesh which was for the eels.

Next year I'll invest in a case or too as soon as it's released.. hardly any point buying a case of this year's now considering how many of the high end inserts have already been busted.. it's barely worth the cost.

Next year will b different
if you find a number 36 card you know who to contact.

I want this.. but $2k for a card I'm struggling to justify and I can usually con myself into mistakes with ease! If he scored a try in that game it'd tip me. Might have to watch the game and give the heart a boost to overcome the head.
Nice card , but try explaining that to the cheese and kisses .Im pretty sure it says or best offer now? If they will reply to your msg that is?

Back
Top Bottom