The Official 2017 ESP/TLA NRL TRADERS thread. (Some new signing images added)

I just grabbed the first Tallis sig ended on eBay. $225. I'm feeling like I got a good deal here. Maybe people were holding off to see a benchmark price.

I was watching a Cleary SAS signature tonight and it sold for $165. Winning bidder had 26% bidding with the seller too.......not sure if that means anything.

Sometimes its not a bad idea to wait and see what benchmarks are set.

i probably should specified a bit better lol

i find if there is a sas black in the box you wont get a high end box hit ie, predictors, legends sig, Duo or a authentic sas ;)

its just an observation... i could be wrong

I busted a box with both SAS B & G and the Tallis Legend sig. You're probably correct with this in general but there will always be an exception, ties in with the "hot box - dud box" conundrum.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I can recall a release that has had less of a secondary market than this one.

Is it a symptom of people picking single teams in case breaks and not having spares or just less product in total being busted? Ebay has a very small selection too. Maybe sellers are holding cards back to keep prices high? I haven't been looking too hard, but I'm yet to see an image of a Hoffman sig.

I'm not sure I can recall a release that has had less of a secondary market than this one.

Is it a symptom of people picking single teams in case breaks and not having spares or just less product in total being busted? Ebay has a very small selection too. Maybe sellers are holding cards back to keep prices high? I haven't been looking too hard, but I'm yet to see an image of a Hoffman sig.

I thought exactly the same, very little in the way of box break posts around here and most are only after their teams in terms of buy/sell/trade.
Those after the majority of the set have probably bought cases or multiple boxes.

Back
Top Bottom