The Official 2017 ESP/TLA NRL TRADERS thread. (Some new signing images added)

Haha yeah. Assumed they would being as famous as they are. I haven't bought footy cards sonce 1994/95 so need to find a starting point again!
morpheus-003.jpg

I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

what i have found as well is if the box has a Black sas it wont have anything else of any importance in it ??????
Only opened one box but it had a black and a gold, thought it was a dud box but the bottom 6 packs produced black, gold, startoons and 2x playmakers.

I had a box that had a black and gold in it as well
a second box was a black and a retirement,

i probably should specified a bit better lol

i find if there is a sas black in the box you wont get a high end box hit ie, predictors, legends sig, Duo or a authentic sas ;)

its just an observation... i could be wrong

I have found that if I get a Benji Milestone in the starter then the packs are a puzzle, face and then just a parallel.

This has occurred in seven starters and across a run of 1100 I am sure it would not be a pattern

I have found that if I get a Benji Milestone in the starter then the packs are a puzzle, face and then just a parallel.

This has occurred in seven starters and across a run of 1100 I am sure it would not be a pattern
I had a Benji starter, got a Face, STR and Puzzle.
Got a Sutton one for 1 STR and 2 parallels

don't think there's a pattern, but you can get a glimpse at what milestone you get if you want to avoid the Benji starters

Yeah i think its just a coincidence, Ive only had two Benji but I got a retirement out of one.

i have done a few starters and had a really mixed bag, then i read some one elses post and they pulled a authentic sig or duo or something :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom