The Lebron Collection

Re: [ W ][ I ][ T ][ N ][ E ][ S ][ S ] The Lebron Collection

Website looks sick mate, you did a really good job, damn i didnt know you had so many signed jerseys, you get sick of any i can give you my address ;) is the six black jacket yours? thats sick too man ;)

Website looks sick mate, you did a really good job, damn i didnt know you had so many signed jerseys, you get sick of any i can give you my address ;) is the six black jacket yours? thats sick too man ;)

Thanks for the feedback mate :thumbsup: I have been picking up jerseys whenever I could find them at a good price - going to have to focus on the Heat ones now.

That six jacket was only made for Bron I think. Just put it up there as a header. Would love to get my hands on one though!!!

Love the site mate, just signed your guestbook and showed some love. Love the All Star section. Cant wait to see your card collection as well. Ive got a few LeBrons lying around if you need any.

Might look at a Bogut one for me in the future now, something of mine to look up to.

:)

Link to PC back up in first post. Have been doing a bit of updating with card section now up (still more to go but getting there).

Unreal mate! amazing amount of effort gone into the collection and website.

I've bookmarked it for rainy days :) actually most days haha

Well done CJ, looks great.
Also a thumbs up for webs.com, they have great sites and are very cheap. I run my business on one and the help line is amazing.

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to "witness" my Lebron PC and also those that have commented. I have been doing a bit of an update of late (in particular the card section). Now have 660 cards up which includes 100 patch/GU/floor! I know I have been slacking on the autos but have finally picked up a few so they are up too ;)

Still more to go so keep checking back.

Updated the games section and more cards added too. Pushing close to 900 cards now up with another 200 or so still to be added. Suggestions / improvements always welcome.

Too lovely CJ :hearts:

I just wish I could build a website that looked half as good as yours !!!
As for suggestions .... I am not sure it can be much better besides more stuff in honour of this years Finals of course ;)

Havent updated the site for over a year but am busy working on a new one!! Should hopefully be launched for the Kings return home.

Wow amazing collection! Cant wait to see the new site. All those shoes and jerseys, all star stuff is spectacular!

Back
Top Bottom