The Collingwood Football Club thread.

Re: The Collingwood Football Club thread for 2010 season! *Spoliers*

Welll this thread hasnt been bumped for a while and with Swan taking out the MVP and several other awards he is also hot favourite for the brownlow and norm smith medal with collingwood beating Geelong in the prelim final 120 - 79.

Re: The Collingwood Football Club thread. *Spoilers*

Bump this back up after our 2010 Premiership succes!

Anzac day is going to be a good match I think essendon will give us a run for our money.

How'd he go pick 5? :eek:

It was a awesome draft, that's why!

Top 5 were:
1. Marc Murphy (Carlton)
2. Dale Thomas (Collingwood)
3. Xavier Ellis (Hawthorn)
4. Josh Kennedy (Carlton now West Coast)
5. Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood)

You would have to say the only player who hasn't really peaked there is Xavier Ellis..

Top 5 were:
1. Marc Murphy (Carlton)

You would have to say the only player who hasn't really peaked there is Xavier Ellis..

But come on Ellis and Kennedy over him?

How about Thomas over him? Its about picking the player you need in the current team. Not just the best one. Pendlebury at Carlton or Hawthorn may not have had the same chances to play.

Top 5 were:
1. Marc Murphy (Carlton)

At the time Kennedy and Ellis where much better players than Pendlebury he has just worked harder and taken his game to another level.

Time to drag this old thread up. OK were do i start???

I'm a huge 1 eyed pies supporter but tonight i'm embrassed to say that. The effort of the team tonight and for most part this year has been well below par. I know we have had injuries to key players, new coaching staff etc but atm we r seriously looking like we might miss the 8. As bad as we were going and then we lose Ball and Reid...lol I dont think we can get much worse atm which means we can only improve but this effort atm is just not cutting it. Any thoughts?

Bit early to call missing the 8 !! and the fact that you get 4 points off my team next week i wouldnt be stressing to much

I'm with you on this one. So far not a fan of the Buckley coached pies. I've got a country membership and i don't think i'm gonna go to any games all year.

In my preseason ladder I had us at 7. Buckley can't coach for skittles (Would of used a different adjective but it would be beeped out). Seriously can't believe we sacked Malthouse we where a well oiled machine under him. Now Buckley has come along and ruined our whole structure. With Swan retiring after the 2014 season, Cloke with question marks over his contract likewise with Thomas (Or did he sign a 1 year deal?) the future is looking ominous. I'm a collingwood supporter through and through but i'm also a realist. I just can't see us doing well for the next 3+ years. I know it's only round 3 but in one word - horrendous.

Back
Top Bottom